Author Topic: Otogakure (OPEN)  (Read 26515 times)

Spiritgirl

ANBU application
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 08:45:53 am »
In-game Username:SKYE or cynder (same lion though
Fourm Username:Spiritgirl
Canine:mutated red panda wolf
Rank:ANBU (may i? i love the name but never got it in any for my narufan villages > w < '')
Pic or description:cynder is a very small wolf but she is experienced and of her age, she fights well but does not kill unless she has to, she scares off other wolves easily but since she had a bad past with lions (coincidentally) she gets really nervous around them (she will still fight them though). she is well known for her acrobatic ability and fast attacks (they arent that strong but they are multiple).she will be most loyal to her sensei/leader and higher ranks of her.
she has had a very bad past and only her mom survives (her dad was killed by lions after*cough cough*MARY SUE *cough cough*he supposedly "stole" a deer from the pride.she is very kill crazy when she gets into her spaz attacks (which is normally around when she gets offended or sad) so that leads her on the teetering edge of becoming a missing nin..
Rp sample:As the last of the raiders fled from the outskirts of the village, cynder thought about the familiar wolve's remark"dont you remember the attack on your family 8 years ago?" she shook it off and went back to her post. She thought to herself for quite a long time if she should go ask her sensei for some wise advice

if i get anbu i would be exstatic, kk thats all i have to say, bye!

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
Re: Otogakure (OPEN)
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 04:59:49 pm »
Lol, Ya you Can be an ANBU. Probably the only Young one I will accept. xD
Accepted!
Hi, I am Kenta Volkov. My name is Still Kenta Uzumaki on here....Oh well.

Shiro

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 06:24:54 pm »
Rp Sample: Nikko braced himself for the quickly oncoming Chuunin exams. Dark soft paws lazily came across the rough earth beneath with a sigh though the young free-willed male couldn't seem to find himself in worry. The at peace and one way mind he possessed blocked such anxious thoughts. "I can do this.." He thought aloud quietly, a monotoned voice swept across the exam area.
The lower half of his body seemed to become transparent, melting him with the surrounding area only to cut suddenly. He'd have to figure out how to become more in tough with his power before moveing past his next rank.

Image:

Code: [Select]
Rp Sample: Nikko braced himself for the quickly oncoming Chuunin exams. Dark soft paws lazily came across the rough earth beneath with a sigh though the young free-willed male couldn't seem to find himself in worry. The at peace and one way mind he possessed blocked such anxious thoughts. "I can do this.." He thought aloud quietly, a monotoned voice swept across the exam area.
The lower half of his body seemed to become transparent, melting him with the surrounding area only to cut suddenly. He'd have to figure out how to become more in tough with his power before moveing past his next rank.

Image: [IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk211/Kibasx/nikkoo-1.png[/IMG]

Kagiri

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 06:50:03 pm »
((Ooh! This looks good! I think I ma put one of meh wolfies in+ I LUV Naruto!!!!))
Name: [Oto] Renges
Wolf: Timber Wolf
In-Game Name: Renges
Username: Kagiri
Rank: ANABU or Special Jounin [I would like ANABU better though lol]
Picture/Description:
Some Info: Renges is related to the Ten Tailed ones [I'm not gonna explain b/c its part a bigger plot] and she just left to join this pack. Her fighting style is more force and speed/agility.  She can climb trees, her sisters all taught her. She wears the red necklace. The mark that is on it is: A crimson cloud with vibrant red on the edges. She is the third evil one in her family.  She has superb spying skills and was also taught to steal information and other items by her evil brother Blood Trailer.  She will only fight and kill when a drop of her blood was shed.  [Which she can give herself a small cut on her cheek and fight] It also looks like she has red blades on her legs.
RP Sample:
     The wind blew on the plains, my lazuli pelt blew in the wind.  My red optics slowly pined my foe down.
"Hey, Kill.. I know your head of the family... but I dont want to listen to you anymore.  Go stay with the black bloods and don't come looking for me. I might be one of the Ten Tailed ones... but I am done. I am going."  Said a large she-wolf with beautiful crimson markings.
  "You cant just leave, if you even try to.. I'll have to kill you." Said Dutch Kill the other wolf, Renges older sister and head of the family.
  "Yeah, yeh.. what ever." Renges said and turned to leave.  Kill charged right after her.  Renges jumped and hooked her claws into the tree above her.  Kill slammed her maw into the big Oak tree.  
 Ren sighed. "I'm outa here Kill.." She said as she sped away with great speed.

((Ok.. so the sample was to short and to not detailed XD but I was very tired hope it works!"

Wudiin

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 09:24:30 pm »

Fourm Username: Wudiin
Canine: Akita/Husky/Doberman mix
Name: Soma Takshie
Pic or description: Dark red fir with a black thrat latch, her underbelly and muzzle are white, her eyes are yellow. Shes small and quick, and powerful.

Personality: Cocky, rude, loud, sarcastic to the max, rhymes with Witchy! over protective, very smart, just chooses not to show it, sadstic. If she says shes going to set you on fire, she will set your sorry hiney on fire.

Rp sample: The small female canine strutted though the many burned trees and former bushes, hot ash still falling from the sky and speckling her red coat. While her orders were to get in and out with little to no notice she had to have her fun now, didn't she? People would think she was becoming soft, or kind if she didn't set SOMETHING on fire.

There ya' go :3

Offline DrekaWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 10:31:06 pm »

In-game Username:DrekaWolf
Fourm Username:DrekaWolf
Name: (Oto) Otau
Canine:Canis lupus lupus
Pic or description:
*Pic will come*
Dark blue fur almost black lighter blue "Sock" on all legs.
Her eyes are a purple shade. Her hair is Black. (so is her tail tip)
She wears a white-Purple eye shadow almost always.
She is rather fluffy as well.
Rp sample:
"Todays the day!" Otau darted out the door. It was her first 14 hours as a Chuunin. She was ready to train and become powerful. :Maybe someday i'll even surpase Otokage!" She ran to the training feild but to her surprise no one was there.
"Hmm. I'll just train alone while I waite Sensai!" She practiced her summining techneics and summond a a pink wolf. it sang and BANG! it poofed an so did the fence. (its went poof and died xD)
Otau sat on stared with a wth look. "I WANA DO IT AGAIN!!!"
Ha There >D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 12:14:21 am by Dreka »

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 11:13:22 pm »
Lol all Accepted.

Kagiri

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 12:02:19 am »
Yay! I iz happy now ^-'

Offline DrekaWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 12:17:34 am »
youve been bumped <3  8)

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 02:54:04 am »
Lo Accepted.