Author Topic: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |  (Read 50630 times)

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2015, 02:11:28 am »

Remington Crosse

Clothing: The guy farthest to the right.

Narrowing his navy gaze onto the ruined asphalt, Remington listened to Teddy speak about Finn. A barely noticable frown hung lightly on his lips, listening, and just adding further confirmation that Remington had done nothing wrong for the elder brother for him to hate Rem so. For a moment, Remington wished he had done something wrong, for it would be a lot easier on his concious if knowing so. But, every time he tried to think of a reason, Remington turned up blank. Sure, sometimes he could be sarcastic or eccentric, but that was surely no reason to detest him, right?

At the bit about the tattoo, Remington forced a smile onto his lips. "Really? I got my first and only tattoo when I turned 15." He said with a small snicker, his fingers tugging down the already loose-fitting and hole infested black tank to reveal a small scrip just below his right collarbone; his chest area. It read "The blood of a poet." Pulling his shirt back up, Remington neared the area where the subjects had began to regroup. "I'll leave you to regroup with the others." Remington said rather politely, tipping his hat with an amused expression, walking off a bit to breathe.

Opening the satchel, Remington leaned against the cafe's outer wall, emptying it of the cans of food. He would begin to stack them in a tower, awaiting for anyone to come and collect them. Lowering himself against the wall, Remington's navy eyes examined the group, only a few feet away, and within earshot as well. Just a way's worth away to breathe on his own. While he seemed like a social butterfly, Rem was more so a wallflower than anything. Once settled for a good minute or two, his hands itched for the gameboy. Opening the satchel, now empty after removing the food, Remington dug it out, placing it on his lap. Next, plucking the screwdriver from the bag, he would then proceed to unscrew the backing, setting it aside. A dead battery lay inside, as well as the wiring and springs to the back of the gameboy. His navy blue eyes flickered, remembering the doctor's banter with him on his abilities.

The most prominent one being some tinker-like-thing from Tinkerbell but modern? All he knew is that he was good with his hands and wires. Well, smack some fairy wings and dust on Remington and call him Bell. Although, persuasion and agility had yet to make an appearance, Remington could feel his fingers itching to pull the wires- make something new from them.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 02:16:50 am by -Killjoy- »

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2015, 03:16:28 am »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 23, 2015, 01:11:42 am »

Simone Howey

The journey back seemed a lot more easier for the lass. Although they were in a rush to get back to their meeting place, she didn't feel to need to rush herself that much she'd trip over, so she seemed to put herself more at ease and it appeared to be working- now, she was handling the rugged terrain well. Now and then she'd shoot a glance behind him, but nothing was there although, she often got the feeling they were being watched. No matter what the doctors told them, she highly doubted they would have left them in this place alone, sure they might not be trying to kill them, but what was to say they didn't add something to see how they'd react. Whatever the matter, she couldn't wait to get rid of those doctors once and for all and actually go back to her somewhat normal life. Continuing to carefully wield her gun around, before dropping it to her side. Listening to the tattooed male she had remained quiet for a moment, tilting her head slightly as she huffed "Ah, problems there ..." she'd mutter, raising a brow slightly whilst tilting her head. Her response was similar to a question, although she didn't really expect an answer. Furrowing her brows quickly after she'd eye the male carefully "I can't see Teddy leaving your side, you two seem quite close. You not in a relationship or anything?" she'd question, hoping to keep the conversation going. Looking down at her side Simone would smile, Takhar seemed to have returned from his wondering and was now obediently by her side.

As Sim waited for the lads reply, she would quietly hum a song to herself, slowly and gently swaying her head left to right as she continued to glance around. The sky was now a lot more darker, and luckily they were practically back at their place of meeting. Glancing ahead the brunette would notice the small group of people standing around along with some supplies and such which she was able to just make out from afar. Smiling, she was glad to see Teddy and Remington back safely, as well as the others of course. Grasping her gun and the heavy bad, she'd wave them up slightly, allowing the others to see their findings, before she placed the bag back over her shoulder along with the rifle being lowered to her side. "You not cold?" her green tinted eyes falling on to Finn, her brows raising slightly. The doctors hadn't given him a jacket or anything and the night air would begin to get rather chilly. Now the duo were basically near the group, their voices becoming clearer.

What she's wearing, but without the bag;

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2015, 04:10:58 pm »

Remington Crosse

Clothing: The guy farthest to the right.

Remington looked up from the gameboy as Teddy approached, offering him a small smile. He gladly returned the smile, watching him take a seat before he returned his navy gaze to the gameboy. Most of the wires had been plucked out and stripped apart, making a small ball of iron wiring in his lap. The dead battery sat lifelessly on the concrete beside him, and Remington would most likely leave it there. The wires would probably be used to spark something that he could find. If not, they could always be used for something else. Though nothing came to mind just yet. "It's crazy," Remington breathed out, placing the gameboy on his thigh and picking up the wires, letting his fingers run along the thin metal, "how normal this feels. It's like.. instinct, you know?" Remington's furrowed his brows, thinking about Teddy's powers along with his own. Mimicry seemed like an awesome power, especially if the subjects did ever get to go to a real city. Teddy could literally be anyone he wanted to be.

"Something bothering you?" Remington questioned, pulling his gaze from the ripped apart gameboy to give Teddy a concerned look. Although, he had a feeling that it had something to do with Finn not returning just yet. "I'm sure they're just running late." He said in attempts to reassure the younger brother.

Teddy's prayers have all been but answered, and quickly at that. Maybe it was because of how good of a person Teddy was that his wish was granted in an instance. A soft smile perched itself on Remington's lips and he tilted his chin up in the direction of Simone and Finn approaching, motioning towards them as his smile broadened. "Look, Ted." Remington said as a breath of amusement filtered out between his lips. Placing the gameboy and mess of wires besides him, Remington would hoist himself up, then offer a hand to Teddy to get up as well. After doing so, the duo would probably go to approach Finn and Simone.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 04:14:26 pm by -Killjoy- »

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2015, 04:08:00 pm »
[[waiting for the others to post]]

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2015, 06:39:46 pm »
((I'm just waiting for SweetNightmares to post.))

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2015, 06:19:11 pm »

Health: 9/10
Powers:

Psionic blast:
The ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss or lack of consciousness.
? Cold and Ice manipulation:
Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, can be used to control, generate, or absorb ice.
Wearing:

Rylee walked quietly along Mykael, for once having a voice fill the empty air around them as the two walked back to the others. "Well at least you have healing powers. Those are bound to be useful, and there's only one way to find out if you can heal others as well." Swan said quietly between his amusing rambling. She stayed quiet for the rest of the time he talked mostly, making a comment here and there where it was appropriate.

After some time of silence and walking between the two of them, Rylee decided to break the silence, "So... what's your plan after we get out of this program thing? Or at least if we can get out of this stupid program." She asked, looking back shortly, making brief eye contact with Mykael before turning forward again. We should be near the others soon." Was a comment said under her breath as they kept going on, stepping over the rubble as they walked.
(Just as a heads up, today I'll be leaving for a vacation and I won't be able to get online until Tuesday or Wednesday)

Whoops...

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2015, 07:22:54 pm »
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:54:18 pm by PartyXPoison »

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2015, 08:58:10 pm »

Mykael

Powers: Air Manipulation, Healing

Mykael remained silent for a minute before responding to Rylee's question. "They'll probably let us out of the program with a tracker or something." He gave a quick glance at the heavy bracelet around Mykael's wrist, frowning as he continued talking. "I plan on trying to find my family. Trying to have a mostly normal life. I'm not too excited to go and fight crime or something. What do you plan on doing?" The buildings became more familiar, and he knew they'd be by the others soon enough. Brushing his hair out of his eyes, he started to think about when they would actually start moving towards the city. "I have to wonder what's at the next city. They made it seem like a prize, but it probably just leads to a pack of mutant dogs or something." As if suddenly scared by the thought of mutant dogs, his hand went closer to his pocketknife as he examined the area around them. There was nothing, just a few crushed bottles in the road and tons of rubble. Taking a deep breath to calm himself again, he continued walking through the street and avoiding the piles of dirt and garbage.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 27, 2015, 09:20:51 pm »

Simone Howey

Running her fingers through her hair the lass would cast her gaze between Finn and Takhar, night was quickly dawning and they were unaware of what was out there, if there was anything that is. They better hurry, the others, especially Teddy and possibly Remington, were bound to get worried about the duos late arrival. Allowing a sigh to blow past her lips, Sims attention would focus more on Finn as he spoke up. Finn seemed to avoid conversation which brought up his past and always seemed to come up with a response just as good to give a good enough answer- seeing as he probably didn't want to say much about it, she'd nod in response, not questioning his history. "Well, least he has his older brother looking after him. My older siblings don't contact me too much..." she'd shrug before hushing once more, listening to the lads words carefully. Smiling "Teddy's a good kid, and you of course. Even if he did go off and do his own thing, he wouldn't leave you, you've been there for him ..." giving her shoulders a quick, gentle shrug before offering the male a smile. The sudden silence only lasted for a few seconds, before Finn spoke up once more, answering her previous question. Raising her brow, she'd roll her eyes slightly, shaking her head. "Why not,as long as they take after me ...." a smile growing across the woman lips as she patted the lad on the back, offering him a quick smile before she turned back towards the others, their figures growing closer.

Running her tongue across her lips Sim hoisted the back up on to her shoulder, stopping it from slipping off, before lowering her hand to pat the striped feline across the top of his head. Kicking at a few stones, sending them rolling across the ground, Simone would glance up in to the sky; the light was now rather dim and the moon and stars were surely becoming brighter. Smiling faintly she glanced back at Finn "Yeah, the nurse back at the lab thought that too" a smile appearing on her lips as she let out a light hearted chuckle, before feeling the warmth emit off of the bloke. Nodding her head "Why thank you, quite the considerate being." Raising her brows slightly before she nodded. The lass came to a sudden stop as she watched Teddy leap on to Finn, her head tilting a little as she smiled, then let out a light chuckle. "Hey, Ted." her free arm wrapping around the lad loosely to greet him, before she looked toward Rem not too far behind "Hey ..." she'd nod, offering the lad a smile.

What she's wearing, but without the bag;

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.