Author Topic: Objects Aren't Appearing (Solved)  (Read 1510 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Objects Aren't Appearing (Solved)
« on: July 03, 2015, 02:26:31 am »
I HAS MORE PROBLEMS

So I've been painfully working on some maps and decided to test them out in-game, but it appears that certain meshes aren't appearing.

It isn't the group problem. For one, they are in a new group and not the default groups, and two, for some reason while those meshes don't appear the other meshes in the group do.

If it makes a difference, I have NOT exported the maps yet and I have restarted my game already.

The two meshes that I realized disappeared are a rock Slab mesh and a custom cave mesh I made in Blender today.

IN-GAME:

MAP MAKER:

I'm not sure if the objects just won't appear until the maps are exported or not but if anybody has an explanation or solution to this thank you!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 03:34:25 am by Turtlex »

ThrillexForLife

Re: Objects Aren't Appearing
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 02:34:29 am »
Hmm... That is odd. .-.
However, this is still a pretty simple fix. We'll just have to take the long way around.

Here's what ya do:
1.) Go open up your FeralHeart folder,
2.) Open Media,
3.) Open Objects,
4.) Copy the Object files (not the individual objects, just those ".fho" files) that you used in your map.
5.) Paste your Object (.fho) file whever you'd like, and put it up for download with your mappy.

I'm not too sure why it isn't exporting your object files automatically, but this should fix it for you.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 02:40:05 am »
Thank you for the response, but I haven't exported the maps yet and it's plain just not showing up for me when I test out in-game.

I'm gonna try exporting the maps to see if the objects show up then, or if it's just being weird for me and if other people can see them.

Offline prettybahh5646

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 03:28:59 am »
I HAS MORE PROBLEMS

So I've been painfully working on some maps and decided to test them out in-game, but it appears that certain meshes aren't appearing.

It isn't the group problem. For one, they are in a new group and not the default groups, and two, for some reason while those meshes don't appear the other meshes in the group do.

If it makes a difference, I have NOT exported the maps yet and I have restarted my game already.

The two meshes that I realized disappeared are a rock Slab mesh and a custom cave mesh I made in Blender today.

IN-GAME:

MAP MAKER:

I'm not sure if the objects just won't appear until the maps are exported or not but if anybody has an explanation or solution to this thank you!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 03:34:11 am »
It appears to be working after being exported, though I'm not sure why it wasn't working before. This can be locked now.