Author Topic: Where's Everything Going To Be?  (Read 5134 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Where's Everything Going To Be?
« on: June 10, 2016, 06:18:07 pm »
I've seen people talking about this a lot in-game, thought it could make an interesting discussion here!

Where do you think certain types of roleplayers will end up, and what will become the new Bonfire, Fluorite, etc.?

My guesses:

The Grounds is Bonfire. This could be because of the new update and everyone just being excited, but its already pretty populated, especially in the spot in front of the portal. I think this will be the most popular map where there's a lot of players near each other, like Bonfire. I don't even think the updated version of Bonfire will be like Bonfire.

Either Eastern Pass or Cherika Valley is Fluorite. I personally think Cherika Valley more, since I've seen a lot of advertising and such, but I've seen a few other people mention Eastern Pass.

I'm guessing Kiwimbi Beach will be the new spot for TLK roleplayers. I noticed a little Elephant Graveyard/Outlands-looking spot in there. Haven't seen anything that looks like Priderock, but I'm sure someone will find something that works c:

What are your guesses? Of course, anything could change, and I'm curious to see where everyone ends up once everyone can smoothly get online and download the new update/patch. Just throwing some guesses out there, that's all! c:

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Where's Everything Going To Be?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 06:28:59 pm »
I have to agree with you on the top two choices, especially Cherika Valley & The Grounds.
The Grounds is already the hotspot it seems whenever I jumped on and when I happened to stumble into the Valley by mistake, advertising was starting up again.
Not sure about the final location quite yet since I haven't really explored the place, but ja....wouldn't be surprised if became TLKs hotspot there. Lol ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 07:00:59 pm »
Interesting topic, Turtle!
I believe "The Grounds" is going to be something like the main map/passing-by or like you said above, Bonfire. It's already kinda popular.
I agree with you on Kiwimbi Beach, I've also noticed the Outlands-looking spot in the map.
And maybe Zama Grotto is the new Atlantis/Last Cave? It's not that easy accessible and it reminds me of Atlantis.
Yeah, Cherika Valley or Eastern Pass is Fluorite. Both maps are really huge.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 07:02:28 pm »
The Grounds is like the new Bonfire, no doubt.
I feel like TLK will go to Kiwimbi or Seaside Grove for the rock formations.
I wonder where the forum floofs are gonna chill though, as there's so SB or N/Z. I'm hoping the central hill in Chekira with the pool and the rocks will make a nice forum meeting spot.

I think Zama will be like Atlantis, and sadly, won't have too many people most likely, but it's still a beautiful and unique map and it's easier to find and get to, so maybe it'll be more popular!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline ThunderXHarley

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ken
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 07:45:15 pm »
The Grounds is definitely a new Bonfire- And as for the rest, I agree with you.
Never regret something that once made you happy.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 09:08:12 pm »
My thoughts are pretty much the same. xD I also think Ficho will continue being "fandom tunnel" xD

Offline hailtehwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I honestly don't know what to put here.
    • KurokiSenpai
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 08:20:18 pm »
The Grounds is Bonfire.
The Grounds is DEFINITELY Bonfire in my opinion. A lot of people go there, and I even caught glimpses of mate and adoption centers. I'm surprised they're still going after all this time. :P

I'm also assuming Warrior Cat roleplays will be where there's a lot of vegetation and such, and TLK roleplays will be where there are interesting rock formations.

I haven't been to all of the places yet, so I can't really offer a big opinion on this topic. :c
Player of Feralheart since 2012.
In-game names: allhailtehwolf (lesser used one) and hailtehwolf (most used one)
PM me anytime you want to chat, roleplay, or whatever. c:

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2016, 08:48:57 pm »
I don't think anything is the new version of anything else.
I feel like The Grounds is more of a combination of everything. I'd rather consider these new maps as new maps rather than just updated versions of the old (aside from the actual updated versions of old), because with the update I feel like FH is moving on from its bland old maps and constant segregation between communities.
I've seen more ads in Cherika than anything else, but I wouldn't classify it as the new FP just because there are more movies. There are definitely ads in the Grounds too, so I don't want to classify it as "New Bonfire" just because it's smaller and more people are clumped together.

Anyway, that's just my input.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 06:37:21 am »
Cherika valley rock formation in the center does seem to be attracting a few people when i go there.
Cherika Valley or Eastern Pass is Fluorite. Both maps are really huge.
Cherika valley is really small but looks big with great views.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline AmarisMingan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Luck is a shimmer in the darkness.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 11:18:23 am »
The Grounds is just the starting map just like other IT servers would have it and I personally like that. Might turn into Bonfire but I don't have high assumtions to that yet.
Cherika and Pass will without a doubt be RP maps just like Fluorite, while Ficho Tunnels might remain as is with fandom RPs. Kiwimbi Beach and Zama Grotto... I have no idea LMAO. I'll just agree with the first post that Zama could turn into Atlantis or simply for underwater creature RPs. I don't like to label everything as it was at first, because we never know 100%.
Av - AzureHowlShliach