Poll

Which do you like most?

Waffles
Pancakes
French Toast

Author Topic: Your opinion on waffles, pancakes, and French toast...  (Read 2918 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Your opinion on waffles, pancakes, and French toast...
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 04:31:07 am »
Am I the only one who tries to fill each pocket to the top when pouring syrup on waffles? XD Like I will not be satisfied until every pocket is full of syrup lmao

Offline Keaira815

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2016, 05:11:08 am »
My favorite would definitely have to be french toast. I mean it's so easy to make (Has had it for 3 days in a row for breakfast), and it tastes just like cinnamon bread.

I do like pancakes though, but I suck at flipping them... They always end up on the side of the pan. >.<

Profile by me
Siggy by ~IsCreated

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 09:15:11 am »
Och, these three are all good. But from the options available, I'd choose waffles, mainly since you can't really fail at waffles, it's a safe choice.
There are these waffles sold in a vacuum-packed bag from a vending machine in the train station that contain sugar chunks within the waffle, it's just fantastic. Oh, and Delft stroopwaffles
My father follows my grandmother's recipe to pancakes, and they're just so good. It ain't exactly pancake and it ain't exactly crepe, but it's a soft, solid, and thick combination between the two called pannekoeken, I usually have them with apple butter or sugar. There is also a similar treat called Poffertjes, which are also fantastic.
French toast is good too, though I don't eat them often.

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2016, 01:04:17 pm »
Me? I didn't vote...because...I love them all...

But really, pancakes/waffles/french toast are all amazing - however I'm going to have to say pancakes and french toast are my favorites because I hardly ever have waffles. They're not bad, though!

signature by g0thic_vibes1