Author Topic: Where did everyone go?  (Read 1598 times)

Offline galaxy-drifter

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ahhh
    • View Profile
Where did everyone go?
« on: July 26, 2016, 05:59:26 am »
So, since the new update, I can't really seem to find anyone. Have any of the new maps really become the new Bonfire Island? I know The Grounds is sort of the same thing, but it doesn't have the whole 'crazy rp' feel to it like Bonfire did. Even the new Bonfire doesn't have old Bonfire's random rps. Does anyone know where I can get the whole crazy & random rp? Thanks in advance ^^

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Where did everyone go?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 06:10:52 am »
Honestly, the only crazy rps I've seen since the update has been in The Grounds. You just have to wait and watch I guess. There may be other places that other people know of though.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 06:13:59 am »
I agree with you. It does get hard finding role plays to join, but you just have to look around more, and you will probably find what you're looking for.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 05:35:48 pm »
Try the bottom left corner of Seaside. I've seen crocodiles, sharks, dragons, lions, leopards, etc... Lots of fun roleplaying there ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 07:32:23 pm »
Agreed, there are a lot of cool roleplays in The Grounds, but Chekira also occasionally has some fun too. I've seen fandom spoofs, unicorns, dragons, gems, you name it!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 02:33:06 am »
Hang around new bonfire long enough and you'll find some.  Also try ficho central chamber during certain hours (but i don't know what those hours are in GMT)  Cheriko valley when it's raining, head to one of the rocky overhangs or caves and others will go there too, they get bored and strike up anything to pass time.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 04:26:20 am »
I'd try finding your way to Seaside Grove. That's definitely where I saw the most "random roleplays." A snow leopard once ran off for now reason because I tried to hug her cubs, haha! In case you don't know how to get there, it's that random path of rocks in Lonely Cave that lead to the portal. There's also a portal in The Grounds. As stated before, Cherika is also a good place to hang around, being it seems to have become a sort of new Fluorite-- mappless RP central.

But, if you still can't find anyone to roleplay with, I'm always open for some dramatic roleplay, haha!