Author Topic: Where Do You Hangout In-Game?  (Read 3312 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Where Do You Hangout In-Game?
« on: July 31, 2016, 08:35:00 pm »
The forum currently feels a bit tense and hostile... I decided to make a thread for some nice, peaceful discussion, where hopefully no arguments will break out.

Where do you hangout in-game? Where's your go-to spot to relax? Not which map, but where in each map?

I myself usually like to lie on some of the structures in the Grounds, like that one rock/plateau that's surrounded by trees. Otherwise I just try to find some rock or clearing to lie in in somewhere like Kiwimbi or Seaside Grove. When I'm with friends, I usually just go wherever they are. Honestly I'm not picky at all lol. If it's peaceful (and maybe I can get a few nice screenshots out of it), I'll go there.

EDIT: Images of some spots I usually am:

What about you? Any go-to spots, maybe the central hub in Cherika? The entrance of the Grounds? Or is just any rock fine with you?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:32:15 pm by greenart6 »

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Where Do You Hangout In-Game?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 08:37:20 pm »
Since I don't really like crowded areas I usually go into Cherika Valley, or Fichno Tunnel and sit somewhere where there isn't many people near by. Most times I sit near on a rock which is near the waterfall. In Fichno Tunnel I can pretty much sit anywhere since there isn't that many people there.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 08:38:27 pm »
You don't know how much I appreciate this. Honestly. It's very kind of you to just...try and distract us all.

But I love to sit on a hill over looking the grounds. You know, the one to the right of The Grounds/Lonely Cave portal beyond that little dip. And usually if I want to be alone, I sit in the "Bowl of Soup" in Cherika.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 08:46:28 pm »
I agree with Arctic, 'tis nice to 'ave a more peaceful thread up n'going.

Sadly, I've been mostly a hermit since the update. I tend to stay in m'Yugure map pack since they're familiar to me, but when in public, I like the first tree on the right when ye enter the Grounds. 'Tis a nice lookout on the community and a great advertising spot f'er me, so it works great f'er me. I think I'd like to branch out and explore the new maps to get familiar with 'em, but I think the Grounds will be my favorite spot since most of m'friends are there recruiting f'er their groups or friends from the forum.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

I Ship It!

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 08:50:58 pm »
I normally like I chill in Bonfire or I sit in a tree at the grounds.

Offline envyandwrath

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • magetea
    • Zidane Caelum
    • monkey-jesus
    • Wolfberryjam
    • mage_tea
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 09:22:15 pm »
I tend to stay in bonfire islands. I don't really have anyone to hang out with so I'm usually all over the place

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 09:25:12 pm »
When I'm actually in game (Haven't been recently) I tend to run, spazz around as much as I possibly can because I hate being still and I feel like running around is kind of thrilling in game xD but so far my favorite places to hang out would have to be the pavilion like place in the underwater place who's name unfortunately escapes me at the moment. (Been kind of in a fog lately) and the tall grass of Kiwimbi, plus the logs I like to lay down on in Cherika xD

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 09:34:24 pm »
Thank you for creating this thread, what an excellent topic idea! +floof

I am usually found around the waterfall in Seaside Grove.. so peaceful place to be at. I also like the watefalls in Eastern Pass and in Kiwimbi Beach.
Beautiful spots, I must say. Even if most of the time I'm usually laying somewhere in The Grounds, Zama Grotto will be always my favorite map.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 03:28:23 am »
I don't really have a hang-out place, I usually just explore around Cherika, Kiwimbi, Bonfire, and Eastern Pass. In the old FH I was always at the stone bridge or in Bonfire, though- there was always something entertaining going on.

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 08:32:32 am »
Hidden bone pit in cherika, either fire at bonfire, the tree houses at seaside or the grounds, stone bridge in ficho and the watery weird formation in zama.. except hardly anyone goes there now.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"