Author Topic: CharChar's Possable Change In Design  (Read 1044 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
CharChar's Possable Change In Design
« on: October 22, 2013, 01:29:28 am »
CharChar is my Fursona I created and I don't want to see any look a likes!

CharChar has changed many times since I made him.  The first few times he was just a blue cat, no name and he wasn't my Fursona.  At the time I had a different Fursona called Dollo.  Now I may be changing him again.  I am not sure about the change so I am asking you guys what you think.

This is CharChar now.  The plain side shows how I was a few years ago and the dotted side shows how I am now.  I did change a lot though a few years.  Things that are personal and I don't want to share them.  Anyway CharChar doesn't show much else other then his brown eyes, because I also have brown eyes.  The red ear and purple nose shows that I can be very different around friends then around family.  These differences stand out, just like these markings.

This change just adds a few more markings and changes his eye color as well as his tongue color.  The white paws is like two of my characters that I used a lot and really like but could become my Fursona because their personalities don't match mine.  Twinstripe and Snow Shoe both have white paws.  Plus the white paws just look cool.  The white tail also just looks cool and holds no meaning.  The tongue was changed just because the old one looked stupid.  The green eye is for my first Sona which was a Persona.  May, who has bright green eyes.  But she didn't work out because I was in a really bad mood when I made her.  The criss cross mark is the same one my old Fursona, Dollo, had.

CharChar's Timeline Of Change
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 02:14:14 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: CharChar's Possable Change In Design
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 02:13:20 am »
I like the tail and the paws on the new one but not so much the other changes. The tongue is ok too. I'm not to fond of the eye change though. Doesn't fit in my opinion.