Author Topic: ~!Gifts from me to you!~(Free Requests. Gifts to your friends) [Shallow Gift]  (Read 1868 times)

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
Okay. Read the title? Yes. I am giving out requests. Just Pm or Comment who your friend is. And why they disserve to be gifted. I will take All requests and I would love to compleat all of them for you. Yes I know im not the best drawer. I know I am horrible xD No need to say. But anyways. I will try! Like I said. Please PM me or write in the comments who your friends character is and why I should draw them c;

Lol Gift for Sura. From meh.

Gift for Shallow c; Your a fantastic and ever so sweet person so I decided to gift you c;

« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 06:54:27 am by ~!Comacon!~ »

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: ~Suggar twerk~
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 03:13:15 am »
Oh lord lmao XDD This picture just cracked me up and whoa Sura looks sexy as a pitbull 8D!! How dare you watch me during my private wall twerking session. This seems to always happen every time I go on brb xD I love this drawing soo much XD Thank you! +floof

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
Up-le-Dated. You may start requesting/Commenting now -Throws sparkles everywhere-

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Wow. I never knew you draw so good! Shally and Lord looks smexy<3 Keep up the good work!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
-Le gasp- They're lovely!! I think this is a great thing to do! I'll get back to 'ye shortly with the stuffs to gifty my friend, no time as of now. X3

Once again, I adore your art, and Lord and Shally really do look smexy. X3
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 04:39:52 am by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Oh wow, me and Sura look so fabulous! 8D

Thank you so much Comacon, this is really sweet of you and the art is great!

<3 // Shallow

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
These are so amazing. xD I love Sura's.. LOL. I love your style, keep it up! :D Can you draw Re and my friend's character, Bandit running together?

Bandit: A blue wolf with light blue eyes, a deep brown nose and wings with a highlighted red bottom part. He wears a bandage on his (FRONT) left paw.

Re: (She actually has wings, although it's rare for me to include them. Yellow wings with brown highlights.~ (She's a tad smaller than Bandit.)

My friend deserves this because she's been through so much with me. She's my best friend that I could ever wish for, and I'd like to show how much I appreciate our friendship.

I seriously LOVE your art.