Author Topic: Taking Requests for Signatures (Closed)  (Read 21279 times)

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Requests for Signatures (OPEN)
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2018, 11:15:05 pm »
Oh my lord, you make wonderful signature!
Keep up the amazing work ^^

If you don't mind, I'll ask for one myself!

Title/Words/What I'm looking for: Possibly Aedan
Font: Something dark/creepy/strange looking
Colour Palette: Black, shade of dark grey and red
Extra Details (OPTIONAL): No background[Transparent] and maybe a scary wolf shadow? Anything strange and scary would be perfect!

I'm having trouble finding free to use transparent photos of creepy wolves & things like that.
Do you think you have any photos you could give me?
(Preferably ones that aren't completely black or at least the outline isn't black since the default forum background is pretty dark and signatures tend to blend in if they are heavy in black).

Didn't saw one so far sadly. If you can't find one, anything that fit in the theme of strange/dark/creepy is right! No need to be a wolf ^^

Offline StormyKnight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
  • Forever I shall reign
    • xSTORMYKNIGHTx
    • Shocker the StormCat
    • View Profile
    • STORMCATS
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2018, 01:45:43 am »
"Hello There"
These are some beautiful signatures you've made, I love your style too. Keep up the great work my fellow graphic artist!

If you don't mind, your "Handsome Energy Drink Cat" would love to make a request. ^^

Theme: dark, stormy & energetic
Title/Words: "Shocker the StormCat"
Font: I think a cursive 'dry brush style' would be neat.
Color Palette: black, white, & Royal (Blue) Feel free to base it off my fursona-
https://orig00.deviantart.net/e91f/f/2018/187/b/e/profile_picture_by_st0rmcat_graphix-dcghrso.png
Extras: (Optional) if you could add some dark storm clouds and lightning, that would be awesome! 'I know there's not a lot
of stormy cloud pngs to use, so feel free to experiment with the theme.' You can use my YT watermark as well-
https://img00.deviantart.net/f46c/i/2018/207/3/8/shocker_the_stormcat_s_yt_watermark_by_st0rmcat_graphix-dcidmmm.png

"I AM THE STORM"

PocketMutt

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2018, 09:44:28 pm »
Didn't saw one so far sadly. If you can't find one, anything that fit in the theme of strange/dark/creepy is right! No need to be a wolf ^^

Sorry for the delay ! Is this the look you were thinking of ? Let me know otherwise of if you want anything changed !

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2018, 11:54:00 pm »

Sorry for the delay ! Is this the look you were thinking of ? Let me know otherwise of if you want anything changed !

Nothing need to be changed, I love both <3
Thank you!

PocketMutt

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2018, 10:00:51 am »
"Hello There"
These are some beautiful signatures you've made, I love your style too. Keep up the great work my fellow graphic artist!

If you don't mind, your "Handsome Energy Drink Cat" would love to make a request. ^^

Color Palette: black, white, & Royal (Blue) Feel free to base it off my fursona-
https://orig00.deviantart.net/e91f/f/2018/187/b/e/profile_picture_by_st0rmcat_graphix-dcghrso.png
Extras: (Optional) if you could add some dark storm clouds and lightning, that would be awesome! 'I know there's not a lot
of stormy cloud pngs to use, so feel free to experiment with the theme.' You can use my YT watermark as well-
https://img00.deviantart.net/f46c/i/2018/207/3/8/shocker_the_stormcat_s_yt_watermark_by_st0rmcat_graphix-dcidmmm.png

Here you go my Handsome Energy Drink Cat ! Let me know if you want anything changed or added !

Offline StormyKnight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
  • Forever I shall reign
    • xSTORMYKNIGHTx
    • Shocker the StormCat
    • View Profile
    • STORMCATS
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2018, 06:46:46 pm »
"Hello There"

Here you go my Handsome Energy Drink Cat ! Let me know if you want anything changed or added !

Oooh These are perfect, I love them both. Thank you so much! ^^

"I AM THE STORM"

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2018, 12:22:01 pm »
OMG dear lord is this still open?
If you still have time and are willing to do one for me , I'd be really happy!
I'll just stick this post here eek!

Well, I was kind of hoping for my username ''Valar.Morghulis'' as the main title and my character Grace next to it or behind it but on the side a little bit. Similar what you did with Birdyblu's character.
Font could resemble Game of Thrones font, with Teal-ish color and having a little outline that is either darker or brighter teal. And making it a little bit more nicer, not so stiff as the game of thrones font is.
This is Grace's photo, in case you still accept the request ^-^

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

PocketMutt

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2018, 02:22:50 pm »

Well, I was kind of hoping for my username ''Valar.Morghulis'' as the main title and my character Grace next to it or behind it but on the side a little bit. Similar what you did with Birdyblu's character.
Font could resemble Game of Thrones font, with Teal-ish color and having a little outline that is either darker or brighter teal. And making it a little bit more nicer, not so stiff as the game of thrones font is.

It is still open !
I couldn't manage to find a font that was less stiff but similar to the game of thrones font so I just went ahead and used the exact GOT font. If you find a font that you would prefer feel free to send me a link and I will go ahead and change it:

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2018, 02:51:05 pm »

It is still open !
I couldn't manage to find a font that was less stiff but similar to the game of thrones font so I just went ahead and used the exact GOT font. If you find a font that you would prefer feel free to send me a link and I will go ahead and change it:

OMG! That is perfect! Thank you so much ❤️ Actually this is the font I was going for, I guess I just saw a really weird one online xD I love the one that you used!

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2018, 02:08:48 am »
These still open oh my gosh! <3

Title/Words/What I'm looking for: Esarosa with a white wolf outlined and sky blue highlights. https://i.postimg.cc/brkfF22K/Grumpy.png is the white wolf clip I would like in it. My art! Can you maybe add https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/therian/images/4/45/Theta-delta.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20100312094706 this symbol somewhere! <3
Font: Something graceful. Cursive, etc
Colour Palette: Surprise me! But I love really sky blue. Almost pastel. And white.
Extra Details (OPTIONAL): Transparent. Make it looks bootiful. Thanks! <3
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:32:20 am by Esarosa »
not active here anymore ♡