Author Topic: My True Friends on Feral Heart.  (Read 4665 times)

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
My True Friends on Feral Heart.
« on: November 15, 2012, 12:17:59 am »
Morbid Decadence.

You are a very helpful person who I enjoy talking to in the game and through messages on the forum. You helped me make my first wolf preset, which I loved! You're very kind to me and everyone else. You are amazing at making presets and I love all of your characters.

ShyClaws.

You are one of the nicest people I know on here. I love it when I come home and I see a message from you on my Feral Heart forum profile. It's nice to come home from a long day of school and see a message from a true friend like you. I don't mind all of your questions, I love curious people. It makes me happy that I know I helped you. Thank you for being so kind to me, you always bring me up when I'm down.

CreamWolf.

You are one of my best friends on Feral Heart. You are very honest and I trust you the most. You are very kind and very helpful. Feral Heart wouldn't be the same for me without you.

SarahBlackDreams.

You are a very generous person that I enjoy hanging out with in the game. You can be funny at points and I really like that because it brings a smile across my face. Thank you for being one of my friends, I really love being around you and talking with you.

baltowolflover.

You are one of my best friends on Feral Heart. I love to roleplay with you. We both make each other laugh and we always have good talks together. The day wouldn't feel right if I never got to talk a little bit to you. We both have a lot of the same interests, I love how we both like Sonic the Hedeghog games, characters, shows, etc.

215twlightroks.

You too are one of my best friends. Even though you don't have a steady life you always seem to be very funny and random in an amazing way.  You always make me smile. Even though you do not come on a lot, I still enjoy being with you even if it was for a split second.

Milan561.

You were on of my first friend on Feral Heart. You are very friendly and you always whisper me when you see me online. I love the characters you made. I also lvoe how friendly you are to me; it's a real treat being with such a good friend

Aicosu125.

You too were one of my first friends. I love all of the characters you make and I love how nice you are. I enjoyed making that troll video together, you eagered me to download the movie maker to make a video with you and I think it turned out amazing! It was so funny, yoo. :)

shaddonite.

You are very funny and friendly. I love how you don't mind my random snuggles. x3 I love how you say hello to me when I pass by or come to you, I feel loved. <3 It's very nice to have a friend who makes me laugh sometimes, also.

Avari.

You are a very, very kind person who I absoulutly love to hang out with. You can also be funny at random moments which I like a lot. Avari, even though you arn't on a whole lot, it still is nice to hang out with you when I have the chance.

Those are all of my true friends. <3 Thank you for being there for me.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 02:45:06 am by Alaskan »

Offline teto kasane

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My True Friend on Feral Heart.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 12:42:33 am »
AWW very nice... I know Aicosu125.. she loves Miku Hatsune and I luve teto kasane..

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 12:44:38 am »
Yes I know she loves Hatsune. x3

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 12:45:46 am »
D'aw. x3 I'd have to say you're one of the floofs I trust most as well, being as you also are a very close friend. Brightened up my day. ~

Also... get on Skypeeee. <3
One last thing; Vocaloid is epic.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 01:44:01 am »
Aww. how sweet of you to put that up. I guess that'll show everyone who your best friends are! Nice idea!

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: My True Friends on Feral Heart.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 02:45:52 am »
Yes. ^-^

baltowolflover

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 09:19:09 am »
Thank's buddy :D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 05:25:05 am »
Morbid Decadence. You are a very helpful person who I enjoy talking to in the game and through messages on the forum. You helped me make my first wolf preset, which I loved! You're very kind to me and everyone else. You are amazing at making presets and I love all of your characters.

True friend :3? D'awww you're the sweetest Alaskan. I'm so sorry it took me so long to read this I barely look in this section of the forum but aww am I glad I looked in here today. You are one of my favorite friends in game because you are just so care free and friendly since the first day I met you. You're helpful & you always kindly welcome & embrace all new comers. I have never seen a foul side of you. I love your preset of the sgt too you did an amazing job on him and I am honored by your lovely words. -hugs and nuzzles- I haven't seen you around game recently and I have been wondering how you've been... I hope all is well Alaskan.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:30:50 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 09:29:08 am »
That's nice of you to post this, for all of your friends c:
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Aicosu125

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 05:26:13 am »
AWW very nice... I know Aicosu125.. she loves Miku Hatsune and I luve teto kasane..

I don't believe I know you, though? xDD