Author Topic: Hopefully this belongs here!  (Read 2948 times)

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Hopefully this belongs here!
« on: May 20, 2013, 06:16:02 am »
I know it seems weird, but I want to praise myself for doing something!

I know this isn't about Feral  Heart, but I can't resist telling my floofy friends! Last week, I went Horse Riding like I naturally do, and I rode on  Sonic, a beautiful white horse dappled with  grey spots. Little did I know he was the fastest horse! Naturally, we walked and trotted by ourselves, but then our instructor said we must canter! I was gobsmacked, and I thought we were cantering when he first started! He was incredibly fast, but then I could feel when he actually started to canter. I'm proud of me for doing that, and I came home all on a hype... Many horses are there, but I felt that Sonic was a good experience for me as he was the fastest one there.

My beautiful Sonic!
  [/color]

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Hopefully this belongs here!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 02:32:10 pm »
Sounds like a wonderful experience :3 I'm glad you got to enjoy it. Sonic sounds like an amazing horse. You're lucky to have the privilege of dealing with such fantastic animals.

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 07:06:39 pm »
Sounds like a wonderful experience :3 I'm glad you got to enjoy it. Sonic sounds like an amazing horse. You're lucky to have the privilege of dealing with such fantastic animals.

It was, it was to fun, although the girl behind me screamed like a cat when she cantered.. But she was only 7.  And Sonic is, it  was the first time I got to ride him! I am so lucky, they are perfect animals :3 .

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 07:53:34 pm »
It sounds like a great trip! Congrats hunny! ^_^

BouncyLion101

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 02:26:22 am »
Horses are such beautiful creatures. <3
Your horse sounds like a fantastic creature.

Sonic has a really pretty mane and coat color too. :D

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 06:17:53 am »
It sounds like a great trip! Congrats hunny! ^_^
It was, thanks Oreos!

Horses are such beautiful creatures. <3
Your horse sounds like a fantastic creature.

Sonic has a really pretty mane and coat color too. :D
Yeh,  I agree horses are so beautiful! Sonic was a fantastic, speedy creature! He does, that's why I chose him, some of the others are so cute like my favorite Tip Toes,  I might show you some others :3 .

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 06:29:52 am »
Sonic indeed looks like a beautiful guy~
You're lucky to ride him, as I've seen. He looks like a beautiful horse.
Looks like you had fun riding him, as I've never ever have been horse back riding. *sigh*
Glad to see you've found quite a fast horse truly. ?

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 06:33:20 am »
Sonic indeed looks like a beautiful guy~
You're lucky to ride him, as I've seen. He looks like a beautiful horse.
Looks like you had fun riding him, as I've never ever have been horse back riding. *sigh*
Glad to see you've found quite a fast horse truly. ?

Trust me he is! He is so cheeky as well, he almost bucked me of cause the other horse touched his nose with his nose  I was like :o , but I still wanted to ride him. Yeh, I am super lucky to even ride a donkey, never mind a horse :D I do have fun, and I wish one day you might go to a Horse Riding Center, because there are kid  classes and adult classes! Thanks.