Author Topic: Attack On Titan MAP! (WIP)  (Read 5695 times)

Offline Wings Of Freedom

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Attack On Titan MAP! (WIP)
« on: March 02, 2014, 05:33:20 am »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Attack On Titan MAP! (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 05:43:06 am »
While I haven't (yet) watched the show, this map is goin' to turn out gorgeous in the final outcome. That much I can already tell with what ye've so far displayed. The mesh placements and overall terrain/height map resemble the original images almost precisely; thus, I can tell yer puttin' a lot of effort and dedication to this creation and I wish ye' luck in its continuation. With the show's strong fanbase, it wouldn't surprise me that this map be used quite frequently once published to the public. Great job thus far.
+floof.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 05:44:58 am by Vespian »
gone

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 01:03:22 pm »
-dies of fangirling-

hoooooly map

I'm SO going to download this when it's done! I'm a huge SnK/AoT fan, and this would be perfect for me and some other fans.<33 Lovely work so far, can't wait 'till it's finished!

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 01:56:12 pm »
I can't say I've watched much of the show, but from what I've seen in comparison to your map looks amazing :o It certainly looks like you've put a lot of effort into and I bet it's going to look amazing as the final product :D Keep up the good work!
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 04:55:47 pm »
Sadly I have not seen this show your map is based off of, but I've definitely heard about it from friends. From the comparisons you put in the corners, it looks pretty dang fabulous. Your map looks very professional so far, and I'm sure it will only get better when you finish. Good job!~

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 07:02:05 pm »
This is probably the first I've seen of any SnK material on feralheart that looks as accurate as your map does thus far. As a huuuuge fan of the show, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this map to be finished. I take it you're just doing the outer walls, or are you going through Maria, Rose, and Sina walls? I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for when this map gets finished or updated. It really does look fantastic so far!
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Wings Of Freedom

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 07:26:19 pm »
This is probably the first I've seen of any SnK material on feralheart that looks as accurate as your map does thus far. As a huuuuge fan of the show, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this map to be finished. I take it you're just doing the outer walls, or are you going through Maria, Rose, and Sina walls? I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for when this map gets finished or updated. It really does look fantastic so far!

I'm only doing a portion of wall Maria, since there are more references and photos of it. Not to mention how much lag there would be if I tried to do all the walls. And thanks X3 it means a lot people like it! I'm positive I'll get it done now.

Offline marzishadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • The Tumble Mouse
    • View Profile
    • Marzi's DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 06:04:47 pm »
Wow this is so amazing and accurate! I'm making a forest of giant trees map!
? Proud Scorpio  ?

Marzi, The Tumble Mouse

Offline Thunder15

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 02:19:45 pm »
I just... alkdjflkjaldkfjs *bows down and kisses feet* I love you! Thanks so much for doing this! I love SnK!
This map is probably going to be the best that I've seen so far. :3 Amazing work. Keep it up. ^^

*Is speechless*

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 03:41:18 pm »
This is probably the first I've seen of any SnK material on feralheart that looks as accurate as your map does thus far.

my friend made a preset with all the correct gear and stuff ;o; it was amazing

but yeah, this map looks AWESOME and i'm going to download it right away when it's done

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!