Author Topic: Just a little something  (Read 2098 times)

ArcticGalaxy

Just a little something
« on: December 18, 2016, 02:51:28 am »
It was just such a good day today, and I was filled with such happiness that I just felt the need to make this post.

I just want to say how much I love this community and everyone in it. I know some things have been rocky these past few weeks, but you guys still stuck around and remained close, even after all of that. And I couldn't have been more happy!

Kikiorylandia- You were one of my first friends I made when I returned to FeralHeart earlier this year, and I am so glad to call you one of my closest friends. I literally don't know what I would do without you. ^^

Morgrawolf- You are just amazing. So glad you returned to FeralHeart and I got to know you.You are one of the best people I could ever know, and I am so happy to have you in my life as well!

Feareh- You little turd-head, you're like a sister to me. Pretty sure we're stuck with each other for all eternity, because let's face it, your life would be boring without me, and same goes for me as well. So glad I run across you on your art thread and we started talking about Undertale, because that all bloomed into a wonderful friendship.

Nynx- We may not know each other extremely well personally, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for our talk we had recently. You put my mind to rest about a lot of things, and I love you dearly for it. (Was that weird?) You are a wonderful person, and I'm glad to know you around the community! ^^

Lord Suragaha- You are seriously an amazing person. Your "I don't take crap" attitude is just...the best, and has really jarred me a few times when I would try to pull off stupid stunts. And yet, you have the kindest heart because even after everything, you still didn't want me to leave and you're the one who basically made up my mind to stay the last time. xD I am so glad you did that.

Remus/D-ead7Dog- Bro.....you're just an epic person. So glad you talked me into joining TEC again, and I'm glad to have you as a friend on FH and off. ^^

And this is for everyone else in the community as well (Just WAY too many to name) that have helped me through a lot, and stuck with me through my bad times. And to all the people who have made me into the person I am today. Without you guys...without FeralHeart....I wouldn't be worth two squats. And I can't thank you all enough. I love you all so much! ^^

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Just a little something
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 03:22:41 am »
This is so sweet of you to post<3 Thank you, and I'm proud to call you my friend as well

I'm sure the others will love seeing these messages!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 03:26:16 am »
That is a really nice thing of you to say to the community Arctic. You're a really nice person, and you helped benefit the community in many ways. I am really glad that you're part of this community. Without you this community wouldn't be the same as it is. <3

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 07:03:51 am »
Arctic, that was one of most amazing things I've read all year <3 I cannot express how happy it makes me feel to know that I've made that sort of impact on you! I hope you know that I feel the exact same about you. You have been nothing but incredible to me and my life in these past few months and i'm so happy to have come back only to meet someone like you. I look forward to spending more time with ya as time goes on!

Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 07:04:27 pm »
Aww, this post is really sweet, Arctic. <3 This is such a lovely message to give to all of the people on this list. Thank you for those sweet words, and I'm sure those also mentioned here will find this to be quite a pleasant surprise.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 07:22:49 pm »
Oh man. I never really look at these kind of things because I would expect different people and just them telling how good they are  at helping other people  with something on the forums and just the same old. But I'm glad I clicked on this because I saw it was you that made a praise post so I figured, "Why not." Man oh man am I glad I clicked it and took the time to look through who you praised. I didn't think I'd see myself on there but I did. And it warmed my heart as I've never had something like this happen to me before. [Or if I did I didn't see it.]

Arctic, I don't quite remember how we met but I'm glad we did. You are a very good friend of mine. You're like my spine; without you I'd be useless to do most things. ;w;
I and TEC [TKC] are glad to have you in our family. More the merrier my good friend. <3
You're one of the friends who I can count on and always rant to when I need to talk about certain things. Always good to have those kind of friends.

Stay gold, Arctic. Stay gold. <3
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 07:24:50 pm by Pkf7 »

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 04:20:54 am »
Arctic.... T-T

Ahh

You have no idea how much it means to me to be on the receiving end of such kind words. My goodness you overwhelm me with happiness, I am humbled. I'm grateful that my words kept you here because I truly mean it when I say that this community wouldn't feel the same without you <3 You're like family here -hugs tight and never lets go- You're a prisoner here xD <3 Thank you for being so awesome hun! Love ya <3 Never change

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 06:53:54 am »
Guys, all your responses have just touched my heart. I'm so glad you guys are a part of my life along with FeralHeart. I love you all so much! ^^

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 02:58:02 pm »
We all deserve each other's love! I'm so glad people like you are getting along well on this forum and making loads of friends. A merry Christmas to you :3

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/