Author Topic: The Two Packs RP Setup! ~Open~  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Satyrhorn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Soon to be > Nugharos.
    • View Profile
    • http://lethalstorms.proboards.com/
The Two Packs RP Setup! ~Open~
« on: September 14, 2011, 01:42:29 pm »
Hey all! Its Legend making a FH youtube story with plenty of parts to join in! The names of the chars are very normal and moderate so dont be pissed! I need alot of people to join and help me out! Thx!

Time: Early around 8:30 AM
Setting:Outside in the forest of Flourite Plains (Where the rp will be taking place!)
Teams:Good and Evil
Storyline:Two packs of wolves one good, one evil, fighting for a territory in the plains, the two packs hate eachother, and go by diffrent rules and ways one pack is LegendPack (Mine) And one is ShadeHeartPack. (Whoever is the pack leader Dark is the leader)

LegendPack:3 Males 2 Females

Legend taken by Me:A strong male wolf with back ears and a black center mane and swirl markings, he had a horrible past that leaves a horrible curse in his way.

Mist taken by:A beautiful blue-gray she wolf with light purple eyes and a swift attitude and sky blue markings.

Blind taken by:A tough male wolf with his right eye blind, he has alot of battle scars all over his body, he has a brown pelt with tiger like markings and he is very protective with Fable (The love of his life and they are not mates yet)

Fable taken by:A she-wolf with a black pelt and dark red eyes, she is very down on herself alot but Blind has been friends with her for a long time in LegendPack

Gem taken by:A small green-ish male pup with dark purple eyes that has no pupils.

ShadeHeartPack:3 Females 2 Males

Dark taken by:A pitch black she wolf with dark grey and red markings, she is very ruthless and will do anything to take down LegendPack.

Zeta taken by:A small she pup with a brown pelt and black liger like markings, she has no mother or father.

Linea taken by:A light brown she with black markings and pitch blue eyes.

Strong:A bright sky blue male with dark green eyes that glow and dark blue marking

Arrona:A tiny male with dark purple markings and bright red eyes and a dark blue (Close to black) pelt

There you have it, the other characters will be people who join when we advertise, i will add them to the list when they join the RP, you can have as many people in the pack as you want (Talking to the leader of ShadeHeartPack) No powers or godmodding will be allowed, we also need a script writer for the episodes and a film maker.

Script writer:

Film Maker:

This is Legend signing off! :D
~Legend
W.I.P

TekaBear

Re: The Two Packs RP Setup! ~Open~
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 10:02:03 pm »
I just have a quick question:
Does the scriptwriter come up with their own ideas and get them approved by you? Or do you give a basic explanation of what you'd like to have happen? Either way, I'd be GLAD to join as a scriptwriter! I am highly over-educated in language arts, so I think I could do it! ^^

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Re: The Two Packs RP Setup! ~Open~
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 02:24:04 am »
uhh... not to be rude, but do you realize that this is in other Mods/Creations? This post should be in either Genral RolePlay or Group RolePlay