Author Topic: *~*The Half Breed*~* |OPEN|  (Read 15671 times)

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
*~*The Half Breed*~* |OPEN|
« on: October 21, 2011, 07:30:26 pm »
                                                       ~*Half Breed:Origin*~

Half-breed's began to appear in the late 1600's, and were the top animal to fear, worldwide. Half-Breeds came to near extinction in the early 1700's, not even 100 years after they started to appear. The were hunted for sport, protecting live stock, and for selling their precious pelts. Until one pair of domesticated Half-Breed's gave birth to a litter of 16 cubs. The owner of the Half-Breeds released the 16 cubs into the wild when they reached of sexual age, better then sending them off to another owner. The 16 Half-Breeds then had 8 litters, because In-Breeding in Half-Breeds usually never occurs. Ever since then, Half-Breeds began building their numbers to nearly 10,000 worldwide, and numbers are climbing drasticlly since the mid- 1900's.

~*Half Breed:Behavior*~

Male Half-Breeds are extremly aggressive and will fight any male that crosses into territory, and will often
bully females around for food.

Female Half-Breeds are more timid than the males, but will only fight when protecting young, or fighting over
scraps of food or territory.

~*Half Breed:Anatomy*~

The anatomy of this species is strange. Males have the body shape similar of a canid, and females have the body shape of a feline. Males and females have similar vocales, though males have much deeper tones then that of a female. Male pelt colors range from pure black, blood red's, deep blue's,gold's, and whites.Female pelt colors range from Pure white, gray's, browns,often pale green's, gold's, and random shades of red. Males are slightly larger than females in size,have small eyes, and have wide paws for grabbing and climbing. Females have large eyes, and wide spread paws for climbing but are useless for grabbing. Males and females have thick tails, but occasionally there will be one with a thinner tail, but longer than its original tail. Markings on males are wide spread and large, and sometimes spotted markings, with many lines rowing through it. Females have  patches of markings, and range from anywhere on her rump, head, chest, tail, ect, and sometimes no markings at all. Males and females have slitted eyes of any kind. Males have large, blunt ears(Hyena,Normal,Ripped) whereas females have normal sized, pointy ears(Neko, Long, Caracal, Goblin, Cat).

Examples:
(Male)

(Female)
[/size]

~*Half Breed:Reproduction(Maybe Graphic)*~

When a female Half-Breed comes into season, her nose color or ear insides will change to a bright, neon blue(adult) or ice blue(first time breeding), depending on age. Females come of sexual age at just 10 Months old, and males are able to start reproducing at 8 months old. The female would run around, rubbing against an object, putting scents everywhere from her scent glands. The female's scent glands only work when its mating season. She will also yowl,hiss,chirp, or purr loudly to attract males. When a male is in breeding season, his eye color would turn into a neon version of his regular eye color, and his markings will go darker(or if the character had black markings, they would go lighter) and howl to see if she's around. Once the male has found the female, he would put on a display, such as exposing his throat while making rumbling or hissing noises, and waving his tail around. If the female accepts, she will go into a crouched position, and move her tail off to the side. The male would then walk over and start mounting her, for 15 minutes. Since the males are more canid, the pair would go into a dog knot.AFTER mating, the male would stay with the female for a while, licking and nuzzling her until she chases him off after a week. Half-Breeds rarely mate for life, and will mate with a different Half-Breed every time, though certain Half-Breed's choose to stay together. After the male has left, the female might mate with other males, though the first male that mates with her will be the father of that litter, so if she mates with any other male, they wouldn't impregnate her. The female is pregnant for 9 months(2 weeks in real life time).Matings take place in late autumn, and cubs are born in early or late summer.

~*Half Breed:Raising Young*~

Before the female gives birth, she'll look for underground, abandoned dens to settle for when having her cubs. She could be in labour for about 2-48 hours depending on age or health. After giving birth, the female might suspect litter sizes to be around 4-9 cubs, though rarely, around 14-16 cubs. The cubs would nurse off her for nearly 5 months of their lives, but they are introduced meat at 3 months old. Cubs are born blind and deaf, and are unable to protect themselves, so the female must be cautious when choosing her den site. Cubs grow rapidly after they are weaned off of her milk. The cubs would then leave her to start a family of their own.

~*Half Breed:Life Expectancy*~
Half-Breeds live for 90-100 years
Males stop breeding at the age of 85.
Females stop breeding at the age of 80.

~*Half Breed:Sociality*~

Half-Breeds are almost always solitary, and only come together in mating season.

~*Half Breed:Habitat*~

Half-Breeds are found in every continent in the world, even in the arctic.They mostly live in forests and jungles, and sometimes in open tundras.                                                      

~*Half Breed:Creation Of Your Half-Breed*~

Ears: Male:Normal, Hyena, Ripped
         Female:Long,Caracal,Neko,Goblin,Cat.
Eyes:Any eye with slits

Colors:(Look back to Anatomy)

Tails: Male:Wolf, Thin.
         Female: Thick Tail, Rounded tail.

Manes: Male: Back/Elbow/Rump,Back,Elbow/Rump.
           Female:Back and Cheek Mane, Cheek Mane, Back, Elbow Tuft.

Head Manes: Half-Breeds do not have head manes.

Sizes:

Male                                                               Female

Markings:
Male:
(Body)Ocelot,Cheetah,King Cheetah,Skeleton,Dalmation,Jaguar,Snow Leopard,Marble,Tiger,Spiral,
Swirl,Striped Hyena.

(Head)Snow Leopard,Jaguar,King Cheetah,Marble,Spiral,Swirl,Cub Spots,Dalmation,Mask,Tiger,
Ocelot,Striped Hyena.

(Tail)All tail markings.

Female:
(Body)Cub Spots,Stripes,Fading Spots, Fading Stripes,Leg Stripes,Chimera 1,Butt Stripes,Back Splotch,Liger,Siamese,Collar,Stripe Spots,Subtle Spotes,Back Stripe,Toeless Socks,BackLeg Stripes,Splatter Socks,Splatter Back,Butterfly,Leopon,No Markings.

(Head)Snow Leopard,Cub Spots,Stripes,Liger,Leopon,Swirl,Subtle Spots,Cougar,Chimera 1,Dalmation,Simple Stripe,Ear Rims,Eye Stripe.

(Tail)Dalmation,Cub Spots,Leopon,Liger,Swirl,Highlight,Stripe,Subtle Spots,Ring High,Ring Low,Ring Center.

Eye Colors:Reds,Blues,Greens,Black,Browns,Golds,Silver,Aqua

~*Half Breed:Map*~

This map is still under construction.Ill put it up when it is done ;3 wont be long..
[/size][/color]

Name:
Markings:
Personality:
Picture:

Known Half-Breeds

Females:5
Males:5

(I also have my Half-Breed here :3 the first one,Pheonix,Is mine)

Name:Pheonix
Markings:Body:Liger Head:Cougar Tail:Swirl
Personality:Pheonix is the one to be a little more aggressive than most females, and would actually take on any male for the right to keep her kill. Pheonix is Laid-Back,Overreactive,Protective,Willing,and gentle at times.

Name: Chotara
Markings: Head- Simple Stripe, Body- Stripe Spots, Tail- Ring Low
Personality: Chotara is a calm, go with the flow kind of gal, she doesn't like to get in the way, or be yelled at, but she doesn't let anyone push her around, she seems to have a war with herself in some ways, because she can't decide if she's good or bad.

Name: Haru (means Spring)
Markings: (Head) Cougar (Body) Cub Spots (Tail) Cub Spots
Marking Colors: Light green
Personality: She is cautious around strangers normally. Once she knows the other half-breed is no threat, she becomes calm and friendly, helping in any way she can. She is intelligent but she has a lot to learn still. (back to meeting another half-breed) However, if the other is hostile, she immediately becomes tense and snappy.

Name: Gavin
Markings: King Cheetah on head, body, and tail
Personality: Dark, Stoic, Level Headed, Calm, Fierce when he's angered.

Name: Kujua (means 'Know' in Swahili)
Special Features:Only Half-Breed with head mane.
Markings: Body- BackLeg stripes; Head- Tiger; Tail-Tiger
Personality: Kujua isn't like most males, he doesn't like hurting females and has wanted cub since forever, he hopes to have
some soon. He also is semi-attracked to males, and
tends to prefer them over females.

Name-Lansura
Gender-Female
Personality- Fierce, rarely tolerates other Half-Breeds being around her, even in breeding season she chases off most males that come.

Name: Rosette
Markings: Liger on all body parts, neon blue tail tip that will change to black after first mate
Personality: Brave, Innocent, Playful, Clever

Name: Siri (Means Stealth In Swahilli)
Markings: Body: Tiger, Head: Ocelot, Tail: Ring High
Personality: Siri is a quiet but fierce half-breed male. he would do anything for the ones that he loved but would kill anyone who gets on the bad side of him. Siri takes no interest in fighting over territory and if another half-breeds challenges him Siri would usually just walk away and find another place.

Name: Essqenoku (Ess, Noku, Nok, Eno, Qeno, or Sen @ n @ )
Markings: Head = Tiger, Body = Tiger, Tail = Hellion (Pelt-Pure black, Underfur- Dark grey, Markings- light grey, Eyes- White blind slits )
Personality: Ess is very aggressive when he is bothered, He may act like all the other males, but he really isn't if you get to know the guy better. He doesn't partake into the abuse of female's, it is cruel in his opinion and just disgusting that any male would commit such acts of abuse, harrasment. He's a calm, short-tempered, fussy, sentimental, solitary Half-Breed. He tends to rest most of the time. He find's himself also finding intrest in other males, he tries to ignore it, but it bugs him slightly when he can take it off his mind or if your the certain male that has gotten under his skin. But he does like females too.

Name: Malaki
Markings: Body-Ocelot, Head-Tiger, Tail-Hellion
Personality: Loud, crazy, doesn't listen to anyone even his mate, very rude, has no sweet side.
Picture: Coming

« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:27:15 pm by kierra »

*Wildfire*

Re: *~*The Half Breed*~* |OPEN|
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 08:15:10 pm »
This looks fun... I think I'll make a female.

Offline RockerGirl123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 08:51:15 pm »
I'll make a female soon, too! :D

*Wildfire*

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 09:14:46 pm »
Name: Chotara
Markings: Head- Simple Stripe, Body- Stripe Spots, Tail- Ring Low
Personality: Chotara is a calm, go with the flow kind of gal, she doesn't like to get in the way, or be yelled at, but she doesn't let anyone push her around, she seems to have a war with herself in some ways, because she can't decide if she's good or bad.
Picture: (Her markings will change to a yellow after she's had a mate)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 10:12:46 pm by Wildfire »

Offline RockerGirl123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 09:18:13 pm »
Name: Haru (means Spring)
Markings: (Head) Cougar (Body) Cub Spots (Tail) Cub Spots
Marking Colors: Light green
Personality: She is cautious around strangers normally. Once she knows the other half-breed is no threat, she becomes calm and friendly, helping in any way she can. She is intelligent but she has a lot to learn still. (back to meeting another half-breed) However, if the other is hostile, she immediately becomes tense and snappy.
Picture:

Lol I have nothing to do right now, so it was a pretty quick "soon". ^^

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 10:52:32 pm »
^3^ Both of your Half-Breed's look absolutly amazing. :3

*Wildfire*

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 11:28:02 pm »
Yay!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 11:41:33 pm »
i'll make one in a bit :D
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

*Wildfire*

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 12:22:15 am »
Oh and Chotara's name means Half-breed in swahili ;)

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 08:36:35 am »
can you make multiple characters?
im just curious because...
well...
i made two half-breeds
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.