Author Topic: I need these objects for a very cool map!!  (Read 3669 times)

Offline Deadmau5

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • I never get nuzzles ;__;
    • View Profile
I need these objects for a very cool map!!
« on: October 23, 2011, 02:46:15 am »
I would like to request some objects for some maps please! I have a great idea for a map but I need help with some simple objects..
I need:
*Stacked rocks, ( a few different ones would be nice)

*Some little statues that are round and mossy would be great.

*Some bird houses on a tall pole and one without a pole
*Stone lanterns

*Paper lanterns on a string, or individual ones. Cylinder or sphere~

I know this is a lot to ask but I would be SOOOO greatfull if somebody made these.

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Re: I need these objects for a very cool map!!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 03:00:33 am »
Hmmm.... I would love to help, but I have no idea how to make meshes.... Though, for the stacked rocks, why not just stack the rocks yourself using the rocks in the game? You can vary the size, and the height position, so they would be relatively easy.
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline Deadmau5

• Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • I never get nuzzles ;__;
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 03:04:39 am »
Hmmm.... I would love to help, but I have no idea how to make meshes.... Though, for the stacked rocks, why not just stack the rocks yourself using the rocks in the game? You can vary the size, and the height position, so they would be relatively easy.
I need some rocks with different colors in them.. :T  (its a good idea I have to admit, though)

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 03:16:59 am »
Using the object maker, just use the standard rock mesh, but use different textures/materials on them. Hope I helped, somewhat :)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline dragoness123

• Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 06:08:46 am »
Hai Dag! Missy here and I know how you can make those stacked rocks. <3 If you wanted them completely round, then you do this: Go to Object Maker on FH, and go to the second tab where it says "Mesh". Now, what you're going to do is, if you want the rocks like pebbles or just plain round, then you type in BasicSphere.mesh, then go under it where it says "Material" And type any of the following: RockTex, RockTex1, RockTex2, RockTex3, RockTex4, RockTex5, snd RockTex6. Yes, they need the capitalization exact. And I wish I knew how to export that to you. If I did, or atleast you taught me, I would be able to make all of that for you. Btw, you can resize and do whatever the hills you want with the sphere with the Collision tab. <3 I hope this helped. :3
Draw me like one of your french girls. ;)