Author Topic: ~Satans Hounds~  (Read 9851 times)

NightSlash

~Satans Hounds~
« on: November 07, 2011, 10:55:50 pm »
Satans Hounds

Lore
Satans Hounds are said to come from the underworld and are also said to be Cerberus' children. Satans Hounds were Satan's most loyal and bloodthirsty hounds, Satan would only send his two most trustworthy hounds up into the living world where they could mate and make a pack and then one day come back to Satan so that he may start his army of dogs. Satan sent up his two dogs to begin with, one male and one female so that they could start a pack together. These hounds had special abilities even though none of their children had them, Satan only gave them these abilities so that they could mask themselves from the Humans, the two dogs used these abilities well, so well in fact they had been able to keep all of their children alive for 20,000 years. Even though they cannot die by Human hands or weapons they did not want to be chased and hunted. Eventually a HellHound becomes very weak and old and makes the decision to die or gets killed by another ambitious member of the pack, and, well dies.

Habitat
I now have a map!!! =D My good friend Tyto has made a map for me and may i say it is awesome! PM me for the map link!

Male
Male HellHounds are usually have a lot more muscle than the Female HellHounds. They have strange markings unlike the Females. Males are usually very unpleasant ( like most HellHounds ) and have a special charm towards Females but this depends on the personality of the Hound. Males are mostly different shades of dark grey or black and their markings range from light grey to red and black to white.

Female
Female HellHounds are usually nicer and are fierce against males when they have a litter of pups, other than that they are mostly social and caring. Females have very skinny bodies and not as much muscle as Males but are very agile and nimble. Females are mostly different shades of grey, black, white or crimson and their markings range from black to white to crimson.

Mating (May be graphic. Readers have been warned):
When a Female HellHound is ready to mate her nose colour changes to a pink colour and will give off yips to attract Male HellHounds attention. When the Female has caught the attention of one of the Males, the Male will then, try to impress the Female wolf and if the Female is unsatisfied she will yip and then leave, although, if satisfied with the Male she will walk towards him and lick his muzzle. The couple will then go off into the night to a santuary or spring hidden in the woods. The HellHounds can mate at any time of year but must only mate at midnight. The couple lay down and wait for it to be excactly midnight and then will begin mating. Once ready to mate the Female lays down on her stomach in a hunched over position, while the males crouches on top of her and begins mating (or humping her). They will do this for as long as they want. When finished the Male will lick the Females muzzle and back, while the Female whimpers and nips at the Male.
The day AFTER they have mated the Female will lay in her den with the Male and will only go out to get water. During this day the Male will accompany her throughout that specific day and keep licking her muzzle for comfort, the Male will also only leave the den for food for both of them and water.

Pups/Litter:
The Female will be pregnant for a month and give birth to 3-10 pups. A Female can have only give birth to 4 litters a life time. The new-born pups will not be able to see or hear during the first week and in that time the mother is extremely aggressive, even towards the father. When pups are born they are a solid colour light grey, white, black or crimson for the females and dark grey and black for the males. At eight weeks of age the pups can now feed on meat and water. At 12 weeks they are ready to begin hunting and then at 15 weeks they will be of age to leave the den and begin their own life. Female HellHounds are sexually mature at 2 years of age and a Male HellHound is sexually mature at 3 years of age.

Ranks:
Leader(s)-(When the Leaders die the Betas are the ones that take over the group)
Elders(s)-(Elders are the oldest members of the group and usually take care of the cubs while the pack is gone)
Beta(s)-(Betas are usually the most loyal members of the group, e.g. been in the group for over 5 years)
Delta(s)-(Deltas are usually loyal warriors that have served the group for at least 3 years)
Guard(s)-(Guards protect the den from outsiders, intruders and bears and are usually chosen from the most experienced warriors)
Warrior(s)-(Warriors are usually males but strong females may also become warriors. HellHounds
decide their warriors by fighting)
Scout(s)-(Scouts are both genders. Scouts are chosen by their knowledge of the map)
Hunter(s)-(Hunters are chosen based upon their stealth and power and they must capture a bull elk for a test)
Huntress(es)-(Huntresses are chosen based upon their agility and stealth and they must capture a bull elk also for a test)
PupSitter(s)-(Pupsitters are usually Elders. Pupsitters only require two skills, kindness and patience, a pupsitter is one of the lowest ranks)
Omega(s)-(Omegas are the lowest of the low, to get this rank in the group you must have gave into a fight and didnt get exiled or displeased the leader)

Rules:
1. Cussing should be kept to a minimum
2. No trolling
3. Graphic Sexual Material should be whispered between the pair and not said through the entire group chat.
4. No speaking off topic unless something like (brb) or (gtg) or a related question like (can i have this rank) and all
5. Please build your character accordingly
6. Use proper grammer and spelling
7. Please submit an application if you are interested in making one so i can keep track of the species.

Fighting Rules:

1. No GodModding
2. You Have 2 Dodges During A Battle (No More)!
3. If One Of The Fighters Give In They Will Be Judged And Most Likely Exiled
4. Fighting Should Only Lead To Death Occasionally (If You Happen To Be Killed Tell Me And I Will Allow You To Make A New Mbwa Wa Moto Inaendelea) Otherwise It Should Only Lead To Sever Injuries

Website- http://satanshounds.proboards.com =D

Ranks:

Leader(s)- Denera
Beta(s)- None
Delta(s)- None
Guard(s)- Ki
Warrior(s)- Ayame
Scout(s)- None
Hunter(s)- Tourniquet
Huntress(es)- June
Loner(s)- None
Pup Sitter(s)- None
Omega(s)- None

Form:
Name-
Username/Screenname-
Age-
Gender-
Personality-
Other-
Picture/Description-
RP Sample-

Appearance

Male

Ears- Back, Ripped
Mane- Any
Tail- Wolf
Tufts- Any
Eyes- Fire
Body Markings- Ocelot, Skeleton, UnderFur, Marble2, Siamese, Tiger, Chimera1
Tail Markings- Skeleton
Head Markings- Skeleton, Marble2, Siamese, Mask, Ear Rims
Pelt/UnderFur Color- Dark Grey and Black
Marking Color- Light Grey, Black, White and Red

Female
Ears- Back, Ripped
Mane- Any (As long as it looks feminine =p)
Tail- Thin
Tufts- Any
Eyes- Fire
Body Markings- Ocelot, Skeleton, UnderFur, Marble2, Siamese, Tiger, Chimera1
Tail Markings- Skeleton
Head Markings- Skeleton, Marble2, Siamese, Mask, Ear Rims
Pelt/UnderFur Color- Grey, Black, White and Crimson
Marking Color- Black, White and Crimson

Known Satans' Hounds
Denera-Female
Ki-Male
Ayame-Female
Tourniquet-Male
June-Female

Thank you all of those who have read through the entire thing and please post a comment to tell me what you think =p
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:04:26 pm by NightSlash »

Offline Leafpaw10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • I love the Dr!!!
    • View Profile
Re: ~Satans Hounds~
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 10:52:31 pm »
name-Bree
Username-Leafpaw10 or Zill
age-1/2 or 2 nd in rl im 17
gender-girl
personality-im very fun when im around good friends but otherwise i act like a loner; staying away from others because of my parents early death.
other-very random.................. PIES (told you)
description- ears(ripped and back) mane(light gray) tufts(light gray) eyes(fire;dark blue) body(ocelot;pelt is black and markings are crimsom) head(ear rims) tail(skeleton)  head(ear rim) underfur(black)
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mom/My%20Documents/Downloads/5236848872_cult_doctor_who_new_season_5_generic_doctor_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

NightSlash

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 08:29:44 am »
Lol and accepted (your hound is almost exact same as mine except for the fact that you have a black pelt with crimson markings and i have a crimson pelt with black markings xP)  ;D I also need an RP sample off of you :P
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:52:43 pm by NightSlash »

Offline Tyto

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 03:13:31 pm »
KI

Name: Ki
Username/Screenname: DJ Gamer (my other account....)
Personality: Ki is very silent. That is because he doesn't know how to talk. Yet even if he could, Ki is very un-social. He hates being around too many animals. He likes being alone. He is great at fighting and not that great at hunting. He is also hottempered and has an attitude.
Other: Hiya friendeh! XD
Picture/Description: His main coat and underfur are black. Markings: Red, body: Chimera 1, tail: Skeleton, Head: Mask. He has a dark red-ish eyecover mane and back mane. He has a wolf tail and he isn't that very muscular. He also has red fire eyes and ripped ears.
RP Example: The males body was slithering over the snowy forest. The male observed around him as his ears picked up every noise. Even the rat's movement. He was hungry and needed something to eat. he hated winter. The stupid cold snow and ice on wich you can fall. Then in a second he jumped to his left as blood splattered over the snow. He killed the rat that was crawling around him. He was annoyed by it at it was hurting his ears, the queeking and clawing.

NightSlash

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 11:52:06 pm »
HIYA friendeh!  ;D Accepted!

NightSlash

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 08:18:29 am »
anybody else wanna join? pl0x <3

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 11:54:39 pm »
Ahh you're also the creator of the Mbwa Wa Moto Inaendelea. Lol, I knew I read some of the info before.

NightSlash

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 05:11:54 pm »
Lol, yep its true i also created the Mbwa Wa Moto Inaendelea but i never got anymore replies so... yea =p

Offline Leafpaw10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • I love the Dr!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 04:57:34 pm »
rp sample: bree walked along the forest floor feeling alone and letting the cold winter wind ruffle her fur, as she walked along the cold stone she decided to lay down loving the cold of winter feeling the ice freeze her veins, her pads hurt but she didnt care she loved winter and feeling cold, she soon saw a  faint figure of a rabbit, she bounced up and dashed after it, she finally cought upp to it grabbing its neck and feeling the blood run down her throat and onto the white snow.  8)
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mom/My%20Documents/Downloads/5236848872_cult_doctor_who_new_season_5_generic_doctor_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

NightSlash

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 04:07:24 pm »
Thanks for the sample =p