Author Topic: ~Satans Hounds~  (Read 9850 times)

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: ~Satans Hounds~
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 10:32:01 pm »
I'll make a charrie and appi later, I gotta clean tha house for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 11:00:21 pm »
OMFG ima make one! (i was thinking and the song this is halloween could fit this group.....)

Name- Ayame (wolf demon princess)
Username/Screenname- Aelitastar on game, sukira on forums.
Age- older teen/young adult
Gender- female
Personality- clever and cunning, she also has a shy side to her. She often is seen around males or more of the tomboy of her species, and she hates girly girls. She is also quite caring, and wouldn't let anything hurt her friends. She would love to get a beta or delta rank.
Other- nothin o.o
Picture/Description- ill get it later, babysitting
RP Sample- the dark colored female stalked through the undergrowth, the scent of a cow elk on the breeze. Then a flash of fur ran past her and leapt onto the elk, and ayame stood up and growled. "hey! thats mine!" she said, running and then found the elk dead while the male was eating. (OMG TOTAL FAIL)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline UndeadEvening

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Zundead~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 01:50:56 am »
Name- Tourniquet
Username/Screenname- UndeadEvening
Age- 3 years ;D
Gender- Male
Personality- He's more independent and doesn't take anything from other males. He does have a soft spot for females and pups, though.
Other- Nope?
Picture/Description-
RP Sample- Tourniquet watched the other wolves. He narrowed his eyes and walked to a quieter place. He sat down, watching the ground. The silence made his ears slightly ring. He laid down with his head between his paws. He sighed and watched the terrain in front of him. He finally just closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. His ear twitched in his sleep and woke up, feeling drowsy. He growled at himself and lifted his head. He saw trees and mountains that he didn't see before. He cocked his head before getting up and exploring. After traveling, it all faded t? he asked himself.o regular grassy plains. A mirage? he asked himself and shook his head.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 01:55:00 am by UndeadEvening »
Hayhi<3

NightSlash

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 09:40:10 pm »
@~Brittany~ alright cool
@Sukira Awesome, accepted
@UndeadEvening Sounds cool, accepted =P

P.S
Thanks for posting <3

NightSlash

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 09:41:34 pm »
Ill add all you guys to the list soon
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 09:45:29 pm by NightSlash »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 09:57:20 pm »
ill post the picture of ayame in a second.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 06:57:10 pm »
Name- June
Username/Screenname- Krystal
Age- 4
Gender- Female
Personality- May it be shown in-game?
Other-
Picture/Description- (I'm gonna get it, Feral Heart isn't likeing me too much :P)
RP Sample- June padded towards the water, lapping it up silently, until she heard something behind her. She looked up quickly, growled, and spotted a mouse. She leapt onto it, killing it in one swift bite to the neck. June ate it whole, bones and all, and turned around, then lapped some water to drink the mouse down.

NightSlash

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 04:14:24 pm »
@Sukira kk
@Alfred Cool Accepted =3

NightSlash

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 10:05:10 pm »
Guys have i PM'd all of you the Map?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 12:24:28 am »
you got me.