Author Topic: Horses, Dragons, Bears And Flying Wishlist!  (Read 1581 times)

Offline whitetimberwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trolling the trolls like a boss
    • View Profile
Horses, Dragons, Bears And Flying Wishlist!
« on: November 26, 2011, 01:29:40 am »
Me and my little sister would like, horse, dragon, and bear models. The horses would be able to get wings and horns to make unicorns and pegausesses (they could also neigh). Dragons would be able to do the same thing as the horses (with roar). Bears, not much to add (with roar). I would also want wings that could actually make the avatars fly (not just for show). Well, that's it for all my my wish list. Please consider these avatars and options. Thanks!
                                                                                                                                                                -whitetimberwolf  ;)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:32:34 am by Whitetimberwolf »
Look!!! A flying monkey!! Oh wait, that's my cat... -3-

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Horses, Dragons, Bears And Flying Wishlist!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 01:53:42 am »
Wings have already been confirmed as being added in the future. But not for a while.
And I see FH as a carnivore kind of game, and a more realistic kind of game, so horses and dragins are a no from me. Bears is ok, I guess.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline DarkMist

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 01:54:49 am »
I don't think FH will ever be getting any other animal other than wolf and lion. I believe Aro'kai will have a horse, dragon, and bear when it gets done, though. And Kovu already said he will be putting wings in the game.
back after a long time of being gone.

artistgrl8

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 08:57:58 pm »
If new models are added, I agree with adding bear. Horses and dragons, well dragons aren't real, and horses seem out of place among carnivores. But I would support bears.

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 02:37:10 pm »
I thought Kov wasnt adding more animals. Well, Aro'kai isn't out yet but I believe it is going to have owls, canines, felines, dragons, deer, gryphons, and bears.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA