Author Topic: Some ideas, (Yes, they arnt stupid XD)  (Read 1092 times)

BlackCatTrain

Some ideas, (Yes, they arnt stupid XD)
« on: March 03, 2012, 05:42:06 am »
MORE MAPS

More maps would be good, a forest map would be great, pretty much everything is savanah-ish, Wolf Roleplays usualy RP around the top of Y river, but the little "forest" in there is extremely thin, and you could hardly call it a forest.

MORE STUFF IN MAPS
More detail in the maps would be good, For ficho Im thinking some secret little tunnels that maybe about 13 people could fit in with out touching eachother, more plants In Ficho too, In flourite you could put more plants, and maybe even little "camps" or "bases" for Roleplays....although, I have second thoughts on this idea, there could be some HUGE fights over these, so lets leave that one out, Flourites trees could be a bit larger, no, not the trees around the N/Z and stuff, the trees above Y river, this could also solve the Forest problem,

PREY IN MAPS

As we all know, most lion and wolves hunt prey......actually, they all hunt prey XD. Prey, Like in IT would be a good idea, Roleplays could be a bit more realstic, and it would be nice if you could pick up and set down the prey, and even eat it.

FIGHTING

Fighting would be pretty good, In roleplays theres always a fight, but your openent is pretty much unpredictable when you type what you do in a little chat box, with Fighting, everything would be a bit more realistic, and you would actually feel what its like in a battle when you Roleplay, but of course, this fighting doesnt include blood flying everywere. Just, maybe pretty rainbow claw streaks floating in the sky XD.

ABLE TO MAKE HEAD, TAIL, AND BODY MARKINGS DIFFERENT COLORS

Ok, extremely long title, and this is a new one, forgot to put it in before. But what if you could make head, tail, and body markings different colours?
Heres a little example if you dont know what I mean,
-a wolf has a yellow spiral marking, a red tiger marking, and a neon-green jaguar tail marking
and of course, you would still have the option to just change all marking's colors to the same thing, so I guess what they would say is-
-Head Markings
-Body Markings
-Tail Markings
-All Markings
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:58:35 pm by BlackCatXIII »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Some ideas, (Yes, they arnt stupid XD)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 06:04:05 am »
Hunting (And thus prey) Have already been announced. About the same time wings were announced, it is just taking longer for it to come out unless Kovu has decided to keep everyone out of the loop like usual and decided against it.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 06:41:28 am »
As kyu said prey is 'suppose' to be added sometime. As for more detailed maps, i would semi agree, no in one way because ppl lag to much with more items and such, yes cuz i love detail. But thats why its option to download ppls maps, mine are always packed with detail so im happy just making my own :)

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 03:20:35 pm »
wait, were getting prey! YAY :D :D :D