Author Topic: My computer hates me?  (Read 814 times)

Offline isone

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My computer hates me?
« on: March 26, 2012, 05:54:28 pm »
(no other website will help me with this problem and sorry if i posted in the wrong place i cant find an off topic help section) My sound quality is absolutely terrible out of the right side of my speakers (and i can't even hardly hear it at all it's super quiet) the left side i can clearly hear but it's distorted as well but not quite as much is there a way to get my sound back? my headphone jack was blasted with electricity from a small 12 volt car battery but only for a half a second and it's been messed up ever since should i try to get a usb sound card? or wait to see if my headphone jack fixes itself? it's been a few days and it's been getting a lot better and a lot less distorted but the right side is still messed up. but i can actually hear it now as before i couldn't hear a thing from the right side (it's distorted like mad and very quiet but i can hear it and if i turn the volume really super quiet it's perfectly clear sounding and i can hear it fine but it's ridiculessly quiet but it's slowly getting better