Author Topic: Map file help  (Read 946 times)

Offline Salies

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • If Toothless smiles, so should you. :)
    • View Profile
Map file help
« on: April 14, 2012, 08:07:28 pm »
hi. is there anyone out there who can help me? cause what i need help with is that im trying to get my map file into mediafire but i dont know how to get the music and stuff like that into it. Can anyone help?
Chu that.

CloudFish

Re: Map file help
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 08:14:05 pm »
Yarp. Firstly to carry out this, you'll need WinRar. Easy-to-Download, free program. You can find it here;
http://winrar.soft32.com/free-download

Install that program.

Export your map, and then go to the Feral Heart folder and go into Exports. Select all your files that go along with the map you made. Copy them.

Go into your documents folder and create a new file, name it what you call your map. I'd stick your username with it. Open up the created folder and place the files you copied into this folder.

Now go back, so where you're viewing the folder in your documents folder. Right click your map folder and hit "Add to archives." It should show three little books beside it. A screen will pop up asking you to add as a zip or a rar. Select .zip and then add the file to your archive. Another folder will appear in your documents folder with the same name as your map folder, only it'll have three little books beside it. This is the file you need to upload to MediaFire.

Post again, if it's not clear or you need help.