Author Topic: /Every goodbye makes the next hello closer.//  (Read 3810 times)

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
/Every goodbye makes the next hello closer.//
« on: April 27, 2012, 10:56:37 pm »
The title sort of gives it away, but the category this is in gives a better hint of what I'm about to do.
In school today I've thought through on what I'm about to do, I've had my hesitations, but I've also had my reasons.
Being in elementary school is not as bad as secondary, but either way, when you're in school there's homework! I want to catch up on some things in my life such as homework, but I've also been trying to pull my dA account together.

Roleplaying on Feral Heart has made me a bit stressed, it's not the roleplayers fault, but yet my own. I've been slow in replying and inactive.
Speaking of which, my friend, Tribal, has mentioned in her dA journal that many times when there are recruitions it is really hard to find literate, realistic, and active members now-a-days.
So, now that we are on the topic of groups and roleplays, I'd like to say good-bye to all those roleplays I've joined, but never roleplayed with, as well as the ones that I have roleplayed with. I will miss you all, your roleplays sounded amazing, but I guess I wasn't cutout for them.
To all of those who have joined my roleplay, Dawning of Light and Darkness, I'll probably still keep it up, but make it a group on dA, if not I'll probably notify you, but as you can see once I've made a group I can't quite keep it up, so this roleplay might die down unless someone else would like to carry on with it, I'll give the honors to Eaglify. :3

All projects being made for me, mostly presets, please don't quit them, I'd like to see the completed project.

Now, a quick subject-changer, this is 95% a temporary leave, I'm sure I'll be working on some presets and maps possibly, but no roleplaying, I'm focusing more on the things stated above, homework and pulling my dA account together.

If you'd like to contact me in anyway, please note me on my dA account, you can also see the progress as I get it done.

For now, farewell everyone.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: /Every goodbye makes the next hello closer.//
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 11:13:35 pm »
Bye, I am sure quite a few people will miss you! I never truly knew who you were before this, but I hope to when you return! Have a great time away from being online. =)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 11:41:00 pm »
Awww goodbye Jeanette :(

Yes its true, there are hardly any active, literate members around these days.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 09:40:48 am »
I'm sorry to hear that Jeanette, you will be greatly missed!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 11:40:07 am »
Awww goodbye Jeanette :(

Yes its true, there are hardly any active, literate members around these days.
1. Buh bye ;-(

and 2. 'Yes its true, there are hardly any active, literate members around these days.' Your insulting me..
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 08:52:15 am »
Good luck bro! =3
Feel free to come back whenever you want!!

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 10:05:08 am »
Awww, I am very sad to see you go. :(
You were like... the first person If knew on the forums back when I was a newbie, when I signed up for the Warriors RP. I shall continue it if you wish, though it would be great if you came back to lead it again :P
You are right, school work should come before FH (A rule which I thoroughly ignore). And a DA is a great thing to pull together, I am watching you x)
So, may your days without FH be very boring and dull, so you can come back to us all! :3
No seriously, I hope things go well for you in school and with life. I look forward to seeing your reat works on your DA and of presets and maps, and I hope you come back to us soon :)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 10:06:14 am »
Awww, I am very sad to see you go. :(
You were like... the first person If knew on the forums back when I was a newbie, when I signed up for the Warriors RP. I shall continue it if you wish, though it would be great if you came back to lead it again :P
You are right, school work should come before FH (A rule which I thoroughly ignore). And a DA is a great thing to pull together, I am watching you x)
So, may your days without FH be very boring and dull, so you can come back to us all! :3
No seriously, I hope things go well for you in school and with life. I look forward to seeing your reat works on your DA and of presets and maps, and I hope you come back to us soon :)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!