Author Topic: League Of Legends  (Read 1609 times)

Kyaine

League Of Legends
« on: July 24, 2012, 02:19:09 am »
I made this thread to see anyone here besides myself that play league of legends. I love this game with a PASSION AND ME HAZ A ADDICTION TO IT xD Sooo in this thread you can discuss about lol related stuff and recruit players here to make a feral heart pre-made team!

Wulffyy

Re: League Of Legends
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 06:08:45 am »
I've only played this game like once, and I sucked at it... Badly.

Offline tofu

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • *Wiggly tongue*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 08:37:27 am »
I play LoL, cause... I must feed mah Addiction, mah addiction to trolling with fiddlesticks. :3

Kyaine

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 12:43:18 am »
Lol yeah its fun, I use to suck at first but I see improvement the more I play. I played about 300 games.

Wulffyy

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 01:15:36 am »
I only played like... None only a few with some friends off of normal boots, Lolz I was lucky to meet them

Kyaine

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 01:23:40 am »
Alright.. the key to get better is just keep playing games, read guides and watch high ranked tournaments and livestreams of pro players.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 01:30:09 am »
what is league of legends? I've seen ads for it, and I think I know somewhat what it is, but I'm not sure. It's a game where you create a superhero like character right? Me and my sister have been looking for a good superhero game for a while actually.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline tofu

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • *Wiggly tongue*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 01:42:01 am »
League of Legends is a RTS in which you pick a champion and play a match with 3 or 5 allies and 3 or 5 enemy's  that are ether the blue team or the purple team, and the objective is to destroy the defense towers around the other teams base and the towers inside the base and then destroy their Inhibitors and their Nexus. I know I'm missing something, so it would probably be best to watch a video or read the wiki. 8)