Author Topic: <--The Gargoyalous Phoenixens-->  (Read 6306 times)

Offline lacey107

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • (((lacey107 in Game)))
    • View Profile
    • My devaintArt~
<--The Gargoyalous Phoenixens-->
« on: July 29, 2012, 12:29:40 am »
Appearance~ They are all colors. Both Scales and Feathers. Either their upper body(forelegs,Head,) is of a phoenix or of a Gargoyal. Its tail is of a Gargoyal with large phoenix Feathers at the end of it. Wings are normaly of a phoenixs'(Feathers). Has no horns. Has long slender ears covered with feathers. it can grow up to 7 feet; Lenght and Width.
It weighs 400 pounds (minimum) It weighs 777 pounds (Maximum) The Wing span is 14 feet in Length and width. Eye colors are usualy; Gold, White, Scarlet, Blue, Silver, Green, and most of the time the eyes are two toned (one eye color on the left/right and a different color on the right/left.) The life span is up to 7 Centuries (100 years = 1 century) Spines are on its back to the tail. The markings are really anything.

Considered~ They are considered to be the rarest of any. Considered holy Creatures.

Personality/Moods~ If it has a fore body of a phoenix,70% of it acts just like a loving angel. 20% Neutral, when its like this it has 50/100% chance it could be either Agressive or Kind. It gets curious all the time. But if it has a fore body of a Gargoyal, it is the Oppisite of that.

Sounds~ When it calls for a mate, it sounds like a screeching low toned eagle with a howl of a wolf. When it growls, it sounds low and smooth and sounds like a lion and a wolf voice mixed together. When it is in pain, it breaks glass with a high EXTREME high pitch with aeagle and a raptor mixed voice. It can make ALL animal noices. It understands all lanugaes of animals and of plants.

Mateing/Family~ Mateing season comes once of every Century. However, most Gargoyalous Phoenix tend to ignore others unless if they really know them. You can tell the difference if they are just friends or mates.However, if good friends, they act like they are mates with out sexuality. Once the new borns hatch after 7 weeks, it looks more of a gargoyal because its feathers have not grown out yet. It would just be skin with some scales (either back or front). They travel in Packs/Flocks and act as if they knew each other since they were first born. They make nests.

Eats~ It is a Omnivore (eats plants and meat) It most likely eats meat of; Deer,Hares,Turkeys, etc. It likely eats vegtables/fruits of, Peaches, grapes, carrots, straw berries, some times pumpkins, tomato, onions, etc.

Habitat~ It lives in Caves, Caverns (under ground caves), tops of trees, Forests, and Savannahs.

History/Growth~ They are very rare and unCommon in the Universe. Because, Gargoyals and Phoenixs are also very rare but found more than Gargoyalous Phoenixens. But not only that, they were their own worst enemy because once the upper part of the Gargoyalous Phoenixens looked like a gargoyal, they became more agressive and became against each other.They are also called Phoenoyals or Gargxens. They grow more spiritaly than physicaly, that their nature to believe in a Creator. (PLZ DO NOT ACCUSE ME FOR HAVING A BELIEF!!)

I hope you enjoyed this :D God Bless!

The Picture Examples:
Phoenoyal(upper Feathers lower scales kinda)

Gargxen (the oppisite of Phoenoyal)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:09:23 pm by Lacey »

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: <--The Gargoyalous Phoenixens-->
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 05:19:01 am »
Very nice & long! I thought this was very nice & long because you took time into this, and it sounded very nice, honestly you should write a book, you'd do good at that.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline lacey107

• (((lacey107 in Game)))
    • View Profile
    • My devaintArt~
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 03:18:53 am »
Very nice & long! I thought this was very nice & long because you took time into this, and it sounded very nice, honestly you should write a book, you'd do good at that.
Wow thank you :D  yeah it really did take alot of time typeing this ;P. I will probably make a picture of them too God Bless you.

rosepumpkin1

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 05:16:01 pm »
wow that is long and beatiful God bless you :)

Offline lacey107

• (((lacey107 in Game)))
    • View Profile
    • My devaintArt~
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 05:52:50 pm »
wow that is long and beatiful God bless you :)

Thank you Thank you :) you too

rosepumpkin1

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 07:58:10 pm »
aww your sweet :)

Offline lacey107

• (((lacey107 in Game)))
    • View Profile
    • My devaintArt~