Author Topic: New Maps? Just for wolves? Or Lions?  (Read 1098 times)

Offline SingleLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drawing? Pff... I'm born to draw Reagan/Tillie
    • View Profile
New Maps? Just for wolves? Or Lions?
« on: August 12, 2012, 05:48:53 pm »
Two new maps! Lions Tigers Lynx and Cats! Ect. There should be one Giant map for all those! Or just A bunch of maps in one map! The Lions Savannah, Tigers Jungle and for Lynx too, cats City and a Forest! Wolfs, Zebra Hyenas, Dogs, ect. Maps! Again One big map with Maps in it EVERY where! Forest for Wolves! And for Deer, Savannah for Hyenas and Zebras! Or just hang out with lions in the cat map. Dogs in Forest and City! Or with Cats! have fun with my New Idea Mods! it brings you to lots! And their could be a Private map for Mods in each of them for them just to chill and talk with out any strangers walking up to them!  ;D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: New Maps? Just for wolves? Or Lions?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 07:06:58 pm »
The private map for mods sounds like a cool thing but then again we don't want to over run the official game with soo many maps. The maps we have now are pretty good they just need some fixing and news additions. I do agree though that we need a Savannah map for the lion RPs and maybe the city map since it is so popular and many people ask for it. A city map would go great with domestic animal (cat/dog) RPs

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 07:20:23 pm »
Mostly I agree, aye..

But I don't think a city map would fit in, you see, this is 'Feral' (wild) Heart. And a city map just wouldn't fit in. c:
Although, a very known and often used map is Red's new Feral City map. You could download that.

But murr, more detailed maps would be awesome.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 01:29:41 am »
More detailed maps, yes. I would like that very much so. But a map just for a certain species is a bit over the top in my opinion. There should just be maps with different types of terrains and the like. For instance a desert, jungle, mountain, etc.