Author Topic: Your stuck with a Murderous cucumber and pineapple...  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
Your stuck with a Murderous cucumber and pineapple...
« on: August 05, 2012, 07:59:20 pm »
You're stuck on an island, with a murderous Cucumber and Pineapple gang, for you have been taken hostage, and they will not let you go until the S.S.O.S.B (Secret society of squash and Broccoli) pay the ransom of 67,000 Cucumber and pineapple flavored jelly beans... You have two guards on either side of you, making sure you don't escape. One a Cucumber, and one a pineapple. A small cucumber hops over to you gives you a fork, and pushes a broccoli and squash towards you. You have a questioning look on your face. The two guards point spoons at your head. And you fight against the sand you have been burried in. Your foot touches something cold.. something roundish! You make out a spoon like shape with your sensitive toes... you have 10 seconds to escape...
"Eat or die..." they grumble.
For you... Are about to be tortured...
 What would you do? And how would you escape!

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other jerk die for his...

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:
http://vallezfh.deviantart.com/

SoulRevenge

Re: Your stuck with a Murderous cucumber and pineapple...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 08:06:04 pm »
I'll take a bite out of that stupid pineapple and spit it out at the cucumber, because who likes cucumbers anyway?
Then I'll become ze hulk (Like you did =w=) and destroy the island and sit on it ruins....then I'll laugh like a madman and turn normal again- but then I'll be in ste same situation as ....all the Hetalia characters have been in at least once, so I'll go eat America's chocolate =DD

AND DIE ==W== Cause' chocolate is posionous to dogs....and wolves...canines BI

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 08:14:01 pm »

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other jerk die for his...

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:
http://vallezfh.deviantart.com/

Offline Kesha~

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 08:14:28 pm »
I would use the force.....i mean fork