Author Topic: Minimizing  (Read 1072 times)

Offline m2dis123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • May Shadow Guide Me
    • STEAM_0:0:36124471
    • View Profile
Minimizing
« on: August 30, 2012, 07:09:57 pm »
Hello everyone who are reading this Idea Topic

As the title says, I want to talk about minimizing the game. Cause all the time when I press "Windows" button, it just erm.. uh.. I'd like to say something starting with F but I don't know how to describe it. So if someone could fix that for game.

So there are some ways to minimize , but it's pretty hard. One way is CTRL+LSHIFT+ESC. You can minimize there, or ALT+TAB

But after you minimize, you might have problems, so it is still better to quit the game and later you have to log on back.

So if you understand my problem, could someone explain if there is possiblity to fix it or crew is working on it...

CloudFish

Re: Minimizing
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 07:27:31 pm »
Am not too sure about what you're asking but... Ways to minimize or switch screens are as follows: (in ways that won't screw up your game or where you're standing, in theory, as long as your CPU isn't too high)

The Alt+Tab is my favorite, since I usually have multiple screens up while playing the game, it allows for me to leave the game screen and not mess with the game itself.

The common way is to turn your characters head towards the sky so that all on your camera is the sky itself. (Or you can F3 doing this, either way works). This will allow you to click back onto the game-screen without interrupting game-movements.

However if you're actually wanting things to minimize, remember even minimized the game is still running and taking up CPU, so if you are doing lots of things at once it may still cause the game to freeze up. But simply hitting the desktop button in the right hand corner of Windows 7 and higher will effect little if you use the "look at sky" method.