Author Topic: Creepypasta  (Read 10011 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: Creepypasta
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2012, 11:34:50 pm »
And for some reason I think I was on the verge of grinning when I saw the picture. Also I've heard that some people who have seen the image become suicidal.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 09:46:14 am »
Loss of sanity, apparently. Although they just tell you that to disconcert you. That's what Creepypasta is there for, after all.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 11:35:01 am »
And for some reason I think I was on the verge of grinning when I saw the picture. Also I've heard that some people who have seen the image become suicidal.

~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

wolfgirl56

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2012, 03:15:26 pm »

Pfft, LOL

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2012, 03:39:54 pm »
:3

I haven't really been on Creepypasta, could you recommend a story? ~
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 08:12:52 pm »
Stuff like slender,man or bloodymary Honestly I dont believe I find it a really stupid rumour like a astroid is supposively suppost to hit earth A stupid scientist that predicted that it never happend with the other predictions so there you have it  you may see photos or videos etc.. FAKE Slenderman video FAKE bloody mary FAKE its just something to scare kids other wise then the scientiest .. he is flat out stupid no offence to him. ;\  |Ps. sorry if my spelling is way off I know how to spell these things but X,X I dont know I have bad memory loss.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 08:19:55 pm by crystal »
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2012, 10:19:50 pm »
Well, yes, of course all the stories are fake. That is was Creepypasta is all about. They create or find frightening stories and do their best to disconcert the reader by backing up their words with photoshopped pictures.

They're clever in the way they do it, but it's all fake, and everyone knows that it is. It's just for a laugh, so nobody should take it seriously.

Offline SukiMikora

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Cuz I'm Johny Yong Bosch! ...Nah... I'm just Guy..
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 05:54:29 pm »
SMILEDOG!!!! X3 I LOVE Smiledog! I actually find it ADORABLE! Hey... does that make me demented?
I'm so Johny Yong awesome! I'm obsessed with penguins! I AM THE PENGUIN KING!! Cuz I'm Johny Yong Bosch!
-Guy Cecil, Tales of The Abyss The Abridged Series

Offline SukiMikora

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Cuz I'm Johny Yong Bosch! ...Nah... I'm just Guy..
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 05:57:14 pm »
Also, that is not entirely true. You only become suicidal and lose sanity when you see the REAL image of it. Copies will not harm you. It is the REAL ORIGINAL image that can do that to you. =3 So no need to be scared X3
I'm so Johny Yong awesome! I'm obsessed with penguins! I AM THE PENGUIN KING!! Cuz I'm Johny Yong Bosch!
-Guy Cecil, Tales of The Abyss The Abridged Series

SoulRevenge

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 05:58:01 pm »
SMILEDOG!!!! X3 I LOVE Smiledog! I actually find it ADORABLE! Hey... does that make me demented?

Probaly not... xDD. I guess it just means you like the Husky in the picture or you just like the whole SmileDog 'story' :3.