Author Topic: Year 2451 [Inactive since 22/12/2012]  (Read 11262 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Year 2451 [Inactive since 22/12/2012]
« on: November 07, 2012, 07:59:42 am »
Year 2451

It's been two years since the World War started, dogs have been abandoned or used in the war as attack dogs, bomb sniffing dogs, etc. But the ones who were left behind now have to survive while constantly fearing of being a victim to the constant shooting or starvation.
Plot
The year is 2451 and the whole world has gone to complete chaos, all the countries are fighting each other for resources. The humans began using animals in the war from wolves to the domestic house cat, you are a cat or a dog living in this world you are either forgotten or in the war. Do you choose to run from the soldiers trying to use you in the war or do you choose to join them? Where do you stand?

Rules
~No OOC Fighting.
~This will obviously be a 'gory' role-play, only join if you can deal with that.
~Be literate please.
~War dogs are not abused, so don't make the humans abusive monsters.
~Any dog is used in the war. Yes even chihuahuas, the smaller dogs are normally used to go through small tunnels to transport notes.
~No power-playing or god-modding. If you die just make another character.
~No role-playing as humans yet or wolves.
~Max of 3 characters.
Application
Code: [Select]
[img]Image url here[/img]
[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Age:[/u]
[u]Gender:[/u]
[u]Species:[/u](canine or Feline)
[u]Sub-species:[/u](Breed)
[u]Personality:[/u]
[u]History:[/u]
[u]Mate:[/u]
[u]War Dog/Cat?:[/u](Yes/no)
[u]Handler:[/u](If you are in the war.)
[u]About Handler:[/u]
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:35:12 am by Scallywag »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Year 2451||Open. You may post!||
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 10:56:06 pm »
Members

Name: Laika
Species: Canine
Sub-species: Basque Shepherd
Personality: Laika is a very loving and caring dog, not ever wanting to hurt anybody. Which is why she ran away from home when the soldiers starting buying people's dogs off them to use in the war.
History: She won't really talk about it.
Mate: "Why would that matter in the middle of a war?"
War Dog/Cat?: No
Handler: N/A
About Handler: N/A

Name: Maximilian
Sub-species: Belgian Malinois
Personality: This young male is one of the most loyal-hearted dogs you can find through all this violence. He would take a bullet for his handler, as would his handler for him. Maximilian can be over protective of the things or people he loves, causing him to stray over to the aggressive side. But beyond his hostile side, you will find a sweet dog who will be there for you until the end.
History: Max's parents were both honored dogs who served their time in the war. Since the moment of his birth he has been training in the military. He has won many awards and medals for great success in the war, along with his handler. Never once has Maximilian viewed the perspective of dogs who are not in the war, but he does intend to discover more about what the life is like away from the war when his time is over.
Mate: None.
War Dog/Cat?: Yes
Handler: Marvin Kings
About Handler: Marvin is a sergeant in the military and is very found of his K9 companion who helps him serve in the war. Kings is known a strict man who cares a lot about the safety of his soldiers and the country. He is respected and looked up to by all soldiers, never once has he doubted anyone. The more the war goes on, the more Kings is pressured to recruit more soldiers and dogs into his force, and he does it without question.

Name:Soldier
Species:Canine
Sub-species:German Shepherd
Personality: Soldier is a strong German shepherd who wont back down from any kind of battle. He hates not being with his handler and always likes being at his handlers side, War - or not. He's aggressive and will fight to death for his handler or his friends.
History: Soldier was a normal puppy until when he was 1 year old a war was being readied for, like they knew what was going to happen. They started to train Soldier incase a war did start and one did. He lived with his mum and dad at a small house with 2 owners who gratefully gave Soldier to Richard he handler.
Mate: 'Ewwwww! No!'
War Dog/Cat?: Yesh!
Handler: Richard = Rich
About Handler:Rich offered to be in the war when he was about 18, he trained to he was 19 and passed the test, amazingly 1 year later the war started. Rich has a girlfriend called Haley. He lives in a small cottage in the country but he has a small flat in a tall apartment until the war finishes. Hes aloud to have 3 day off in a month to go see her. He has dark brown short hair and light blue eyes, he normally has a brown top on and blue jeans but he wears his army suit most of the time. He loves Soldier his dog and he adopted him from the 'Army Dog Center,' where they sell dogs to army people for the war... Many people give them back but Rich decided to take Soldier home with him.

Name: Rock
Sub-species: Great Dane
Personality: Rock is a strong dog that is a bit of a coward though. He loves to mess about and have big cuddles... He is over protective but can be aggressive over his family. He hates being the bad guy so he keeps to himself.
History: He was born in a small area with his mum and dad. He had a problem with his left eye but luckily he recovered. But by then he was 1 year old, so he didn't get re homed. He lived happily with his mum and dad, but until the army happened.... His human dad got took into the war with his dad then his mother ran off and then his human mother went away. So for now, Rock is on his own...
Mate: None
Handler: No
About Handler: Do not have one

Name: Raenelia aka "Rain"
Sub-species: Labrador Retriever mix
Personality: Rain is a sweet-tempered dog that doesn't get into much trouble. She dislikes violence, which makes some wonder that she stays around her half-brother. Because he's the only family she has, however, and since she's a family-oriented kind of dog, she wants to be with him. They argue sometimes, but not often. Rain is rather naive regarding threats and violence, often missing the point of another dog's subtle or not-so-subtle hints. Over-friendly at times and always curious.
History: Raenelia and her siblings were raised by kind humans that lived very quietly and were killed near the beginning of the war. When that happened, Raenelia and her brother were the only ones to stay together, and that was more Raenelia's choice than his.
Mate: N/A

Name: Jyaku
Sub-species: Labrador Retriever mix
Personality: Jyaku is a tough-talking male that is perhaps just a little bit overprotective of his younger sister. He's friendly once you get him to trust you, although that might take a little while. Anyone hurting his sister will be in big trouble, because he really does care about her. More often than not, though, he worries about her being strong enough to survive.
History: Raised in a family that died near the beginning of the war. He had no intention of sticking with his sister, but she didn't give him much of a choice.
Mate: Dead

Name: Indi
Sub-species: Doberman cross Weimaraner
Personality: Indy is a aggressive cross not afraid to do ANYTHING! She was loyal and trusting until one day her owner, Tiffany set her free. Because of the war, Tiffany didn't want him to be fighting in the war, but Indy doesn't know that. She could trust animals but you would have to be a close friend, and that would take quite a while.
History: Indi was a normal house dog having a fine life until one day he was dumped in the streets, only left with his collar... He treasures the collar for life , he would forgive Tiffany, but he says he wouldn't. He lives everywhere, exploring day and night, looking for food and fresh water, but all that is hard in the war time.
Mate: 'Who would really want one?'
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:01:17 pm by Miki. »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Year 2451||Open. You may post.||
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 10:56:17 pm »
-saved
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:57:48 pm by Miki. »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 10:56:26 pm »
-save
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:58:05 pm by Miki. »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 10:56:37 pm »
You May post o3o
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:58:19 pm by Miki. »

Visit my Deviantart!

wolfgirl56

Re: Year 2451||open. You may post||
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 03:27:56 am »
Looks interesting... I may join.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 03:53:33 am »
Okay :3 Hope to see you join)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 11:05:28 pm »
(This looks mighty interesting. I shall join ;))

Name: Maximilian
Sub-species: Belgian Malinois
Personality: This young male is one of the most loyal-hearted dogs you can find through all this violence. He would take a bullet for his handler, as would his handler for him. Maximilian can be over protective of the things or people he loves, causing him to stray over to the aggressive side. But beyond his hostile side, you will find a sweet dog who will be there for you until the end.
History: Max's parents were both honored dogs who served their time in the war. Since the moment of his birth he has been training in the military. He has won many awards and medals for great success in the war, along with his handler. Never once has Maximilian viewed the perspective of dogs who are not in the war, but he does intend to discover more about what the life is like away from the war when his time is over.
Mate: None.
War Dog/Cat?: Yes
Handler: Marvin Kings
About Handler: Marvin is a sergeant in the military and is very found of his K9 companion who helps him serve in the war. Kings is known a strict man who cares a lot about the safety of his soldiers and the country. He is respected and looked up to by all soldiers, never once has he doubted anyone. The more the war goes on, the more Kings is pressured to recruit more soldiers and dogs into his force, and he does it without question.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 11:17:52 pm »
Accepted)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 07:08:09 pm »

Name:Soldier
Sub-species:German Shepherd
Personality: Soldier is a strong German shepherd who wont back down from any kind of battle. He hates not being with his handler and always likes being at his handlers side, War - or not. He's aggressive and will fight to death for his handler or his friends.
History: Soldier was a normal puppy until when he was 1 year old a war was being readied for, like they knew what was going to happen. They started to train Soldier incase a war did start and one did. He lived with his mum and dad at a small house with 2 owners who gratefully gave Soldier to Richard he handler.
Mate: 'Ewwwww! No!'
War Dog/Cat?: Yesh!
Handler: Richard = Rich
About Handler:Rich offered to be in the war when he was about 18, he trained to he was 19 and passed the test, amazingly 1 year later the war started. Rich has a girlfriend called Haley. He lives in a small cottage in the country but he has a small flat in a tall apartment until the war finishes. Hes aloud to have 3 day off in a month to go see her. He has dark brown short hair and light blue eyes, he normally has a brown top on and blue jeans but he wears his army suit most of the time. He loves Soldier his dog and he adopted him from the 'Army Dog Center,' where they sell dogs to army people for the war... Many people give them back but Rich decided to take Soldier home with him.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.