Author Topic: Map not exporting~~  (Read 1363 times)

Offline misspink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • https://www.deviantart.com/l-lan
    • View Profile
    • My 3D Portfolio
Map not exporting~~
« on: December 01, 2012, 10:04:07 pm »
Hello, I am having trouble exporting my map. This has been going on for a long time, and its annoying. I made a slenderman map *simple* and took me a lot of time making. Afterwards when I export it I go in the game to see if its in "cape of distant worlds" but its not there. So I exit out the game, and go back in then I click export but Still nothing. Here is the weird part, When I click export I re-click it and it exports again and again and again, e.t.c...its never ending. To tell you, yes it has happened before but the next day the map was there. THIS MAP I have been made a month ago and it's still doing the same exact thing it is doing now...I tried to make another map but it still isn't exporting. I tried to take maps that I already made and downloaded out the exports and the FH folder and still nothing. I ALSO tried to make the map off another laptop (btw I used another laptop then a mac computer) and still nothing. Is this some sort of glitch because I am becoming really annoyed and it's keeping me VERY uninterested in taking my time and messing with this.... I will feel shameful of giving up to easily and I L.O.V.E making maps, but with this situation in my way...whats the use? Please help, or I'll just have my experience sucked away...

Laptop(s): 2 Acer(s), and a gate away (in case your asking) AND they are brand new...
I like video games.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Map not exporting~~
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 12:41:16 am »
Is the map exporting to the exports folder? If not, check that and move it. Some of your objects might be corrupting your map exporting process too. Take a look.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline misspink

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My 3D Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 03:33:00 am »
might be that slender man mesh I downloaded :I It did export in the exports folder its just not popping up in Cape of distant worlds.
I like video games.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 04:24:22 am »
Just take out that mesh, then try exporting the map and see how it works after.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 07:43:19 am »
Make sure you haven't put any objects into the default folders (My Rocks, My Trees, etc.). That can make it angry.

Offline misspink

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My 3D Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 04:34:22 pm »
I sort of putted the mesh in the defaults O____O I'll take it out and if it doesn't work i'll take the mesh out.
I like video games.