Author Topic: My bio!~  (Read 912 times)

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
My bio!~
« on: December 23, 2012, 04:10:51 am »
Info~

I am typically your average person, well. Maybe not... I am really weird and freak over things that are not even important, not to mention I often run half way across WalMart and act like a retard, so. Yeah, maybe that's what homeschool does to me xD I love to sit in front of the computer screen, specifically to play FeralHeart... Well, I like to write and am currently writing a novel which I do not think is going very well right now...so... Yeah...

Likes~

Stars! Swimming. Traveling. Drawing. Reading. Writing. FeralHeart. Watching movies. Hanging with my friends and family. Christmas time. And...omg, yeah. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :D

Dislikes~

Annoying people (so I guess I must dislike myself xD). My sister...well, no. No I dont. I like her. She's okay...I guess.. Hmm, I dont know. I like many things...but dislike not many...

About me~

Birthday: January 14.

Um..

Location(?): United States...for now...

FeralHeart~

My main charries are Comet and Michael, but I do like my charrie warrior cat named SparkFire...

User is catloversjt (which is weird because I like dogs more...yet I dont have one, sadly) but you can call me cat if you want, a few people do. Yet I'll go by Comet or Mikey also, since I play them mostly and will probably know that you're talking to me..

Um.. I like to RP (especially in Ookami Pack :D) And I like to hang out with my friends, such as Snowz (that's the nickname I gave her xD) or my friend Toxin from Ookami x3

Random~

Hmm, oh, yeah. I like animals and enjoy listening to music, recently I've been listening to Sick Puppies, Red, and Three Days Grace, but I also like The Beatles, but I dont know how many people know who they are nowadays ._. And I also like Taylor Swift :D And a lot of other bands...

Well, I guess that's it for now. Hope to see you all around FeralHeart  ;D
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)