Author Topic: Cyanide Sunshine REMAKE-Rated R [Inactive since 04/02/2013]  (Read 6210 times)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: Cyanide Sunshine REMAKE-Rated R
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 07:23:19 pm »
((Waiting on HuskyStar. I really don't have anything else to do at this point. c:))

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 09:16:11 pm »
I shall do that as well ^^))
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2013, 10:26:03 am »
THIS is the most decent picture I could find of a girl that would suit my character... Actually I wanted to use a different image but I don't think the clothing was appropriate Cx Things to add, she has a few freckles around her nose, her eyes are a brighter shade of blue, a few blonde streaks in her hair.

Name: Iris
Codename: Time Slicer (Cyanide Sunshine)

Personality: Iris is an athletic girl, fast runner and a good thrower. She is also intelligent and likes to think of herself as "more than a human". She has always disliked humans for their ways against the earth, destroying nature and all. She isn't the friendly type to most people and can sometimes lose her temper easily. Iris isn't the type that shows fear or pain, she will hide it as much as possible. Iris has the looks and the smile which often tells people that she is a "sweet, innocent girl" not one to create such murders.  

When you first meet her she would quickly judge you by your first impression. If she seems not sure around you then she'll act quite stubborn and "pushy" around you until she is certain she can trust you. Otherwise she can be friendly and a great friend if you can work around that. Iris likes to complete her assignments on her own but is more than happy to have someone accompany her, watch or assist is fine.

Likes: Knives and metal blades, reflections, being the best, torturing her victims and hearing their dying gasps, the rain and clouds, nature (trees, waterfalls, plants etc), the dark of night.

Dislikes: Being in last place, liars and cowards, little children and hot sunny days, snobs.

Hobbies: Iris often practices her throwing skills by throwing knives at moving targets. She likes watching her reflection swirl and move in water bodies.

Extra: Iris is developing an ability which allows her to slow down time through her eyes. (Time doesnt really slow down she can just see it like that) It gives her the ability to avoid quick lunges and hits. Since her family is dead (kinda her fault) she lives with her grouchy aunt and annoying terrier, often she seeks to avoid hanging around the house for too long. When Iris gets really bored you may see her playing that "Five Fingers" game with a real knife! Luckily she hasn't suffered any series injuries from that, only a few cuts and scars.

I may have to think up a whole new history for her xD
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:28:28 am by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.