Author Topic: -- Demotys photography --  (Read 2724 times)

Splashystripes

-- Demotys photography --
« on: January 12, 2013, 07:19:35 am »
  What you are about to see here, are some images I took while I was wandering around Feralheart. I love taking nice images and then posting them up somewhere so I can see how Feralheart is such a wonderful place. Also so you can see how Feralheart is so pretty. From time to time there are glitches but.. when you take all the glitches out it looks amazing! So I think you should look at it that way, not like some just boring lag or a cheesy game. 

A day under the sunset
This is one of my favourites. The nice light makes it look very peaceful and calm, and the trees and rocks on the side give it a touch. I did this in Fluorite plains as you can see, I noticed Fluorite plains has alot of beuty in it and this is one of the best places to take screenshots. 

Beside the waterfall
I took a picture of this because in real life, there are alot of good photos with waterfalls in them. I noticed that Ficho tunnel had a waterfall and decided to dash off there! 

Another day, another snow
Even though you might think it is hard to get nice clear good images in the South pole, it's not actually. There are some nice snowy nights with fluffy clouds in the side and large clear mountains. How could it get any better then that, though sometimes a few glitches come across and you might not want to get them in your photo.

Peering at the night
I noticed when I looked up at the sky it looked very nice, with all the shimmering stars and clouds.. sometimes even the big brilliant moon would appear! The sky inspired me to start doing Feralheart photography. 

Mountain view
I love mountains, and were I live I can see them out my window. That inspired me to take an image of the mountains in Fluorite plains. I could never be ever proud of this image, it reminds me alittle of looking at those mountains when I was younger. 

Photographers note
Hopefully this inspired all of you, there are many pretty parts of Feralheart that I could not name them all. I really suggest you look around your community or neighborhood and look for stuff you might see in Feralheart and take a screenshot of it! Who knows, after alot of practice you will probably be better then me.

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: -- Demotys photography --
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 02:22:44 pm »
You weren't kiddin' when you said you like taking Screenz 0-0
These are fairly nice, but I do prefer screenshots with characters in 'em, but I suppose its always good to have a variety.
The first ones mer favourite 8)
The one with the mountains reminded me of my first glimpse of Fluorite when it was my first time on the game. I thought the biggest MT was part of PrideRock..... unfortunately it wasn't in the end :(

Splashystripes

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 04:08:04 pm »
Thank you, I will be making 3 galleries and the 2nd one will have animals in them. So don't worry xD Pride rock yes.. I am always mixed up with things in Feralheart >.< Thats why I stay away from the main crowds usualy.

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 03:19:08 am »
Cool screenies! I like the waterfall: it looks so real in this screenshot o.o

Splashystripes

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 10:48:59 pm »
Thankies <33

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 01:18:49 pm »
Thankies <33
You're welcome. You make your screenies clear, I know that.

Splashystripes

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 12:13:32 am »
Is it possible not to make your screenies clear? I am unsure about that. o.o

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 02:07:28 pm »
Is it possible not to make your screenies clear? I am unsure about that. o.o
Yes. You made them at a distance and on a breath taking angle to make them look special. Plus, your graphic quality is high. Seems clear to me xD

Splashystripes

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 02:21:01 am »
Why thank you :D Now all I need to learn is how to make presets and interfaces..

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 12:13:52 am »
I love this! I like the one in Flourite with the tree and the distant scenery. Great Job!  ;D
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt