Author Topic: SandyButt's Characters (My Pre-Set Download now Available)  (Read 858 times)

Sandy

SandyButt's Characters (My Pre-Set Download now Available)
« on: February 03, 2013, 02:01:08 am »
Welcome Everybody 8D. I hope you enjoy learning about my characters!

IMPORTANT NOTE

Hades is based on the Greek God, Hades, the God of the underworld. Though, I don't won't to feel like that I have a powerful character, so he will change ONLY for the Game.  So, I guess you can say he is FH!Hades.  If you want to know more about who he really is, read here: http://sweethoneyamber.deviantart.com/gallery/41905043

~Name: Hades (A.k.A FH!Hades)

~Gender: Male

~Age: 35

~SO: Straight

~History:

Hades was raised in a highly greek inspired pack on the island of Crete along with his brother Posiedon and Zeus. This was no regular pack though.  This pack found this  tribe of Red Ruffled Lemurs. They were hopelessly lost from being swept away at sea from a large and dangerous storm in madagascar. When they found land, they decided to try to find their way back to madagascar, but, to their dismay, they were heading the opposite direction. After months of being lost, they finally found the island of Crete and decided to stay there. In Exchange for protection and Food, The pack wanted the lemurs to create armor with their human like hands . The Lemurs agreed and started work right away, desperate.

Hades and his brothers were not the leader's sons. They were far from it, but their pack needed all the male warriors they could get. While the females went out and picked berries for the lemurs and helped the lemurs needs, the males were sent out to practice fighting by sparring with each other and were trained to hunt. Hades was no different from the others, though was constantly teaching his brothers since they were the youngest. He was considered the best in their eyes, so he constantly had to try to outdo the others, though, it always ended up in failure. He was not the strongest, nor was he the best in his non-family's eyes. Finally, after so many failed tests in the sparring lessons, his teachers sent him out to practice being a watch guard and a hunter instead. He had a rare chance of fighting in the watch guard job. All he had to do was run and find the Leader of the pack if they were being ambushed. Though, since he was on night duty, he hunted most of the day. He was the second best runner in his pack, the first being the leader. Because of the development of slow twitch muscles, he experienced fatigue less often than the pack's fighters.

Though, one night, stupidly, he fell asleep on the job at night and was in a deep slumber. He did not really care that much after so much of humilty the pack gave him. Though,  Dangerous outsiders snuck past him and attacked quietly while everybody was asleep. They never even saw him since he was decided to sleep in a bush. The next morning, when he woke up, he was emotionless at what happened. Everybody was either severly injured or killed. The Lemurs he grew up with were no where to be seen. The ones that actually was not that severely injured gathered up and blamed Hades for the death of almost the entire pack (The one that agrees to be the pack's guard agreed that they were held responsible for protecting the pack and alert it when something happens)  . They said that he really did live up to his name as being the god of the underworld. Hades was a god that never set well with the pack, and having somebody named after them put them on the edge. They told him to get the heck out of here and don't come back, that he  was blessed by the Real Hades of the underworld.

Personality: After being hummilated so many times , he comes off to almost everyone. He is rather stoic and stern. Because he was basically blamed for his pack's troubles, in his mind he has that most of the newer packs he may find would not want him as if they knew what he did. He is pretty sarcastic and has a dark sense of humor and finds it funny if somebody falls and hurts him/herself. He is very determined and rather get things done and over with quickly. He is very presevering. Other than his one mess up, he rather remain constant to an idea or task no matter what obstacles or discouragment others or things may give him.

Other: He has armor on his shoulders, feet, and back.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?46rwqtqv4teevf8

I am usually in:

Flourite Plains (if I can ever get on the map 8U)
Feral City
Ascension Plains
The Cape

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 09:43:49 pm by Sand »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: SandyButt's Characters (My Pre-Set Download now Available)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 11:44:51 pm »
Whoa! How has no one commented on this?! Awesome character Sandy! X3 Very interesting character and wow that preset looks amazing as well as that pic you drew of him above. I really enjoyed reading this. Great work :3 I'd love to rp with you one day maybe ^_^

Sandy

Re: SandyButt's Characters (My Pre-Set Download now Available)
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 12:01:16 am »
Oh, Thank you! I am glad you think so. We definitely need to RP when we get the chance! :>