Author Topic: Binsha, The Emotionless wolf  (Read 1358 times)

Offline smacky83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • My grandma's toes taste like hobos
    • View Profile
Binsha, The Emotionless wolf
« on: February 01, 2013, 10:21:17 pm »
Binsha grew up in a very rough season, his mother was ill and his (unforunate) father was killed by a hunter. His parents names are Achala(Mother) And Layak(father). He was born into a litter of 6 His brothers: Mark, Layak Jr. And Budda and him. His two sisters are: Omi and Midnight.  He was the runt of the litter, his mother believed that he woud never survive. But a young female wolf (Lanate) who had recently had lost her pups took Binsha in, When Binsha reached 6 weeks he was a strong, healty young pup. One day Lanate was out hunting and was attacked by a rival female and sadly lost her life. Binsha waited for weeks until he thought she was dead. His smile began to fade, and from that day he has never made a smile or a sad face :'( or a angry face, his face was expressonless. He found a mate called Akta and soon had pups (Danny, Gadta and Roka) Binsha's mate died in attack along with the pups. He became cranky and didnt care for no one. until a pup called Cassi came along and changed his life forever...........(I will write more about him and Cassi soon) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:DFluffeh:)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Binsha, The Emotionless wolf
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 11:54:15 pm »
Poor Binsha D; He has such a sad story but great bio Smacky. -hugs Binsha-  and lol Cassi sounds sweet ^_^  You should post a screenie of him and Cassi.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 11:58:41 pm »
Awww! That's just sad! D':

Offline smacky83

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 03:07:20 pm »
Thanks sura ;D but i do not know how to upload a screenie  :'( im pretty new the feralheart forum thingy. If i could i would.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 03:13:45 pm »
Go in-game, get your character in a good position, press prtsc (For my laptop, I use Fn and Prtscr,.), when your game pauses for a second and goes back. Go to "My Computer" by pressing the start menu, go to the Feralheart folder, go to screenshots and you should see the picture. If you want to upload it and post it on the site: Go to tinypic.com, upload it and go to the link that says [IMG IMG] copy and paste it into your post. I hope it helped!

Offline smacky83

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 03:43:30 pm »
Thanks, Ill do that  ;)