• View Profile
Alibi
« on: May 18, 2013, 11:24:29 pm »
  a l i B i
  ---
  Name: Seyva Alibi Kings
  Nickname(s): Seyv, Ali, VaVa
  Species: Vampire Humanoid
  Family: Edentra Kings [d], Aron Kings [d], and Soaren Kings [d].
  Husband/Boyfriend: N/A
  Child(ren): N/A

Voice: Edgy with mild hatred. A hardly noticeable hebrew lilt curls at her spitten words. Alibi used to speak in a medieval way, such as using the words "thou" and "thy." Now more modern so she can feel younger.

Personality: Stoic, observant, paranoid, protective, witty, somewhat affectionate.

Appearance: Choppy blonde bangs fall in her used-to-be-hazel eyes [now crimson]. Extremely pale skin that almost glitters [NOPE NOT TWILIGHT]. A hoody frames her nicely sculpted face, and a tan shirt fits her slim form. Casual jeans and no shoes. Flimsy glasses. Curved blade tucked neatly within the pocket of her jeans.

Pet(s)/Companions: 2
  ---                                
  Short story time. :D                                                          
  ---                                                                              
  Lady Seyva's Beginning

A pale maiden gazed at her blurred reflection within a pot of water, silently admiring her facial features:
high cheekbones, a roman nose, and a slim facial structure. Neatly placed blonde hair cascaded down her back and
tangled near her waist, a few occasional stray strands falling into her vivid hazel eyes. Abruptly, a smaller figure entered
the room and approached the maiden, tugging at her ruffly silver dress and blinking his matching hazel irises.

"Mother," he began, sniffling as he paused to choose his words carefully, "may I go practice with Father
today down at the brook?" The smaller being offered a sheepish smile, his curly blonde hair slicked back
with rabbit grease. He was dressed nicely, with a gilded cloak and expensive leather boots from Spain. The
maiden disregarded his prescence and flicked a speck of debris from her own clothes, which softly hovered
towards the boy and fell into his hair. She finally gave in once he practically yanked on her sleeve.

"Soaren!" she screeched, jabbing an index finger at his forehead in utter rage and irritation, "Don't ever,
and I mean ever, pull my dress like that again!"

The young boy recoiled in terror from the sudden outburst, tears gathering in the corner of his eyes and
threatening to pour out and snake down his skin. His lips quivered and he took a step back, ready to dash
away if needed.

"But Mother--"

"Get out of here," the maiden growled, turning her back towards him and raising her head high, drowning
in her own hubris, "now. I don't want to see you until it's time to feast. Do whatever you want; I don't care."
She waved her petite hand in the air in dismissal, strutting out the door and making her way towards the
throne room. Townsfolk, knights, and monarchs from other regions swarmed the area, the duke in the midst
of it. He threw his arms in the air, rather overwhelmed with the mass amounts of his own kind, and stalked
into the royal kitchen. Not much later the young boy, considered the marquess of the area, followed after
the duke into the room.

"Dirty peasants!" exclaimed the maiden, causing everyones attention to retreat towards her. "Get out or I
will send all of you to the stocks! Now!"

In just minutes the throne room was vacant, except the occasional servant. Quite angry, the
duchess strided after the duke and the marquess, storming into the royal kitchen with a displeased expression.

"Edentra, my dear," started the duke, cautiously advancing upon her dainty figure, outstretching a hand
to carress her face, "are you alright--?"

"Don't touch me, Aron!" she crowed, taking her palm and slamming it against his cheek. With that she
turned and exited the room, fleeing from the marvelous castle, shoving away concerned commoners.
She tumbled into the forest, where many claimed it was enchanted. The maiden seated herself under a
tree, grumbling words inaudible.

After some time of solitude and sulking, a fragile being inched towards the duchess. It was a mere child,
the gender of a woman, her hair messy yet her eyes ethereal. Her skin appeared dirty and her clothers were
pathetic rags, dotted with her own blood. The child fell to her knees and blinked at the maiden, crawling
towards her in a slow manner. The older woman scowled at the youngling, though said nothing.

"Please, guide me home." the little girl pleaded, stroking the duchess's feet and offering a whimper of
immense unhappiness.

"Scat, you unpure creature!" cried the older female, wacking at the juvenile with her hands. "I shan't guide
you home! Scat!"

The child sat in silence for countless seconds before hopping to her feet, her structure growing larger and
larger until she was looming over the royal lady. An aura of captivating silver seemed to emitt from her
body, a frown smeared on her face.

"Edentra Kings," bellowed the creature, its voice like a million, "you have shown anger towards one in need."

"Witch!" shouted the duchess, pointing a finger in accusation, fear interlacing her vocals.

"And the price you pay is devastating. Since you're carrying a child within you, it shall be born with an
unpure soul and the lust for blood. It shall kill you the day you birth it and it shall end the reign of the Kings.
Don't blame me, Edentra, but yourself."

With a jolt the maiden awoke from her deep slumber, sweat beading on her forehead and pooling on the
pillow cushioning her cranium. Her breath was hoarse and her heart raced, adrenaline coursing throughtout
her veins. Gingerly she touched her bulging stomach, fear gripping her mental state in a tight knot.

Approximately seven months later, the birth of Lady Seyva Alibi Kings was taken place on the sixth day of
the sixth month, the year of 1713. By severe blood loss Duchess Edentra Hevendral Kings succumbed,
devastating the royal family.  

"This is not a pure being!" warned the baptist on the day of Lady Seyva's baptism, recoiling from the mere
prescence of the baby. The duke scoffed and dismissed the baptist with disgust, and simply left the church
in search of another baptist. They all exclaimed the same words.

Taking pity on those whom claimed those words, the duke raised Lady Seyva without any other thought
of her "unpurity." That decision was fatal...

"Don't blame me, Edentra, but yourself."

« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:03:06 am by Sofie »