Author Topic: Ghoulstar & Greedstar from Morag  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Morag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Let the "Jaws" music play...
    • View Profile
Ghoulstar & Greedstar from Morag
« on: June 29, 2013, 03:54:24 am »
Ghoulstar: Leader Of MonsterClan
Past Name(s): Ghoulkit > Ghoulpaw > Ghoulscar
Sex: Tom / Male
Nobility: Leader of MonsterClan
Scent: Oak leaves
Voice: Rune (Cow Of The Wild)
Mother x Father: Birchfur x Whitesky
Mentor: Blazefur; Scarface/star
Description: Large jet black tom with a burnished gray underfur tinting. A white stripe crosses both eyes. When alive, his eyes were green; now that he is with the Dark Forest, his eyes have turned a red color. He is a sadistic cat; he loves to kill and fight. But he also had somewhat of a heart.
Past: As a young kit (about 3 moons), he watched his parents get killed in a large tidal wave that crept up the beach and grasped his mother and father away. When he became an apprentice, his mentor was the deputy of his Clan. But, apparently the deputy didn't like him, because Blazefur (deputy's name) worked him too hard and pushed him around. After learning to fight, Ghoulpaw slaughtered the deputy, then left the Clan. He came to another Clan, where their leader was wanted dead. So when that leader was weak, Ghoulpaw murdered him. The next leader of that Clan made him a warrior: Ghoulscar. He went on to become deputy, then leader, renaming the Clan MonsterClan. He became mates with another leader named Emberstar, who had four kits: Greedkit, Hazekit, Bloodkit, and Jaggedkit. Then Emberstar betrayed Ghoulstar, and the two leaders fought. Ghoulstar was the winner, and he ended up dying later on in a fight.

Greedstar: Son Of Ghoulstar
Past Name(s): Greedkit, Kitty, Greedheart
Sex: Tom / Male
Nobility: Leader Of MaliciousClan
Scent: Dried blood, pine
Voice: Fang (Cow Of The Wild)
Mother x Father: Emberstar x Ghoulstar
Mentor: Ghoulstar
Description: Even larger tom than his father, Greedstar is a slick, jet black tom with lime green eyes. His face is scarred from many fights, along with his body and tail, plus, he has torn ears. His tail is rat-thin, not fluffy. He is sadistic, sarcastic, murderous, slick, and a bully, but he knows his limits, unlike his father did.
Past: Greedkit was a lone-type kit, always getting in trouble. One day, he and his sister, Hazekit, ran off from camp. They were taken by twolegs. Greed was taken to a farm, he didn't know about his sister (she was taken to a house and became a kittypet). On the farm, he was abused: Beaten with a whip, chained up so tight he bled, metal burned onto his claws, attacked by dogs (and other cats), barely fed, and some weird liquids were poured onto him. He escaped, and began his journey home. Along the way, he met a beautiful she-cat named Viper, who knew how to get to the Clans. The two became so close, that Viper soon bore Greed's kits. Sadly, she died from an unknown cause to Greed, fore he was away when it happened. So he took his kits to MonsterClan, was trained swiftly by Ghoulstar, became the deputy, then leader, and renamed the Clan to MaliciousClan. He dislikes when his Clanmates purposely attack each other to kill. And he is very intimidating.
Morag is epic.~

Offline Kitscourge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Raise your hands to the level of your eyes!
    • View Profile
Re: Ghoulstar & Greedstar from Morag
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 05:36:02 pm »
Very compact and interesting bio. I enjoyed reading it. ^^ ~Erik
If I were truly dead, you would not see the words that I'm typing!
Find me in-game as ~ThePhantom~

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 01:40:28 am »

1.)I think I see ur char in game all the time.
2.)i watch cow of the wild too :D
3.)Very nice bios.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 05:52:04 am »
Very intricate Bios. I tend to be a big fan of Cow of the Wild myself. Rune all the way man. Anyways, I enjoyed reading about your characters and I hope to catch you in-game sometime.
gone

Offline Morag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Let the "Jaws" music play...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 01:29:58 am »
Thank you all. ^.^ I appreciate your compliments. And, yes, Mossstar, I do see you a lot.
Morag is epic.~