Author Topic: Tsunami in Pacific area 1,000+ Dead in Japan TOkyo.  (Read 5465 times)

Offline Brickstin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Bricksquad
    • View Profile
    • Bricksquad
Tsunami in Pacific area 1,000+ Dead in Japan TOkyo.
« on: March 11, 2011, 11:43:10 am »
Due to the  National emergency of The Quake and Tsunami that just struck hours ago last night at 11pm I have halted Role playing and being on FH heart for this day until midnight tonight: I have to take care of things irl. I have family that lives in Mexico and a friend in Hano Lulu Hawaii. his name is Ryan and I am praying to God he will be ok. Please pray for everyone tonight: and keep your fingers cross and have a strong heart. Blessed be the people that passed away.. the death toll in Japan Tokyo is almost in the 1300's I don't know what it will be by then tonight.

Be thankful of life and just thank God..

I hope anyone in the Pacific area is going to be ok.. I pray for all of you because your all in a little bit of danger.. A huge Tsuname is heading your way.. it will hit Hawaii in a few hours..

I Pray  all will be ok... Goodluck.. God Speed to you all.. in that region.. be safe.. and be safe people of Japan.

Update: What I have just found is the death toll in Japan is now in the 1,000's now...

And I have also been worried because I have a friend in Japan that is an artist on FA art site. I will link you with the art and she is about 16 now.. Her name is Stephanieh Tang.

Also the Nuclear power plant in Japan is not doing well.. I'm trying to find more news on it. There might have been radiation leakage.

Steph drew this for me here is her FA account and links to what she drew it hasnt been used in three years but thats her and she lives in Japan.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1028803
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1119469
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/firepawzz/

Holy Jesus ;-;

IT's now over in the 1,300's .. and up... Plus the outer Core of the nuclear power plant in Japan. has failed and cracked the outer core blew up and is available to see in youtube and other news caster areas.

The inner core is about to reach critical partial melt down; it is expected since they cannot contain it much longer.

There will be a partial global Danger to the public and all life within the area. The Pacific is also in danger and the following countries from the radioactive material within the atmosphere and water:

China, Indonesia, Russia, Australia, Hawaii Western Mexico and Western United states, British Columbia Canada, Alaska, India, North and South Korea, Afghanistan, Kazahstan, Mongolla..
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 02:19:49 pm by Brickstin »

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
Re: Tsunami in Pacific area 37 Dead in Japan TOkyo.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 04:32:26 pm »
Beautifully said and hoped, Brickston... I really hope and pray the same. >3<;;;;

Blarghh I hate it when shiz like this happens ;w;

Offline VelociraptorGirl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fight for what's right[i]![/i]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 04:36:12 pm »
Thank God my family is in Florida. I will pray for everyone. I hope Ryan will be okay, Brickston.

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Monkeys Are Coming!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 10:50:25 pm »
Oh God, the Nuclear Plants in Japan...
Terrified for them...
I dearly hope those still alive are helped on time...
Can't express it through words...
Going to continue watching the News...
I haz interwebz and laptop! Feel free to have another Nyan-Cat! :3

UncleSmithers

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 11:08:30 pm »
Nuclear plants horrify me, I don't think they're worth the energy, at all ;n; I hope everyone is okay, but I feel so useless, because I know people won't be...

Offline VelociraptorGirl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fight for what's right[i]![/i]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 11:15:09 pm »
That's the worst part when you hear about something happening. Especially when you know someone there. I don't, not personally, but I have a friend here in Florida who was in Japan for several years. She said she's really worried about some of the people she knew over there.

Offline Brickstin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Bricksquad
    • View Profile
    • Bricksquad
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 12:48:14 am »
It's really getting worse....

So many people have died.. this is a nightmare.. So many have been killed and this is far worse then what is happening in the middle east as people have been killed slowly because of the wars and conflicts there.. BUT 1,000 was killed in one single blow!

I still have no word from Ryan.. and I have been worried all freaking day I haven't slept much for TWO straight days now. And now that I think of it.. I remember i had a friend in Japan.. this girl she was about 16-17 years old now I think.. She has a Furr Affinity which is a Art community of animals anthros and such.. her account name was firepawzz on it and she drew something of Brickstin a long time ago..

She lives in Japan. and im worried
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:32:01 am by Brickstin »

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
Re: Tsunami in Pacific area 1,000+ Dead in Japan TOkyo.
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 02:18:13 am »
A friend of mine is in Japan but shes ok... God help them... D:

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 02:38:55 am »
... I hated hearing about this... I was born in Japan... just seeing the whole country pretty much demolished.. I was freaking out when I first heard this on the news. I'm seriously considering flying back there to help out.
I have so many friends out there and aoisfujskjfhslkdmf. ;w;

UncleSmithers

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 04:22:54 am »
I've heard no one in America right now can fly out to Japan until April, but I'm not sure about other countries :C