Author Topic: {Hunted} | Coyote RP | Open  (Read 10585 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: {Hunted} | Coyote RP | Open
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2014, 09:07:08 pm »
[[Oh snap, I didn't even see that one. Sorry! Killion is accepted! <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2014, 09:55:13 pm »
It's fine. ^.^ Thanks. I'll post when I get my paws on a computer.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2014, 12:11:33 am »

Riana

"You're feeling nervous, having your doubts. Don't be embarrassed if you don't fit in the crowd. Keep standing tall and hold your ground. Show them its not okay to let them kick you down..."

With the dead bird hanging limply from her jaws Riana continued her way through the fores-carefully weaving in and out of trees leaping over fallen logs on her maw. The scent of many other Coyotes wondered into the females snout causing her to stop for a moment and glance around, it had been a while since she had seen any of her species let alone smell one-although she wanted to take this chance to engage with others like herself she turned down the chance. Having food would only make the meeting more of a fight or even the possible chance of her kill being stolen. Giving her head a shake the mixed-coloured canine set off once again-her small paws gently thudding against the foliage of the forest as she searched for a place to eat and soon enough she found one.

Riana had stopped not to far away from the swamp water but far enough from the town. Taking a quick glance around her surroundings all seemed clear, so she dropped her kill besidee a tree stump. But, as a easy gust of wind passed it carried the strong scent of Coyote's which were obviously near by-allowing a growl to escape her maw Riana soon turned her attention back towards her kill. When it came to food Riana seemed to be most protective and agressive not because she was spiteful but because food was pretty scarce around here and she needed everything she could get. Allowing her lips to fall back over her large fangs the she-Coyote lowered her head towards the feathered carcass.

She didn't take no hesitation and began plucking away at the bird, pulling out many feathers that quickly surrounded her-them being mostly a mix of grey, white and black. It didn't take long for Riana to have toe bird plucked and was now surrounded in a bed of feathers, but that didn't bother the slender canine, brushing a few feathers away with her paw she took one more glance around-but still she could see nothing. Slightly rising her shoulders in a shrug she turned her attention back onto her meal-now she was ready to dig in. Parting her jaws the mix-coloured Coyote lunged her head towards the freshly killed meat, her sharp teeth piercing the skin with ease-along with tearing apart the flesh. As she continued to eat small specks of blood began to stick onto Rianas lips, small amouts also taking place on her legs. It wouldn't be long until Riana will satisfy her hunger, for now.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.