Author Topic: .:Leaving Forum For Some Time:. (update) 10/12  (Read 1265 times)

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
.:Leaving Forum For Some Time:. (update) 10/12
« on: September 23, 2013, 01:37:28 am »
Hey...A lot of you probably dont remember me and I feel kinda guilty for not EVER being online. Before I start with reasons Id just like to say that I do lose interest in this game then Ill wake up one day and want to play it all day. For that reason is that {A} My computer Any computer in this house (My house we have 5) hates map maker and me using blender. Crashing, Re-downloading. Yes. Now you see why I dont make maps...No matter how much I want to <3.

Ok, so now. Well I want to start this off by saying that Feral-heart IS and FOREVER WILL BE BLOCKED at my dang Charter School. I don't know what the admins of the tech team saw on here...Maybe a add or something? I dont know but all I know now is that  those 4 hours we have to sit on the computer and do NOTHING was the time I could come on, chit-chat, post, create, share and have LOADS of fun, I have talked to the technology team about it and they said that MY FAV teach reported it >.> I now hate that teacher...

Secondly, I went on vacation over the summer. I didnt have much time to go and play online or chiz on the forums like I did when I first joined. My vacation time was in July but I did have other plans all threw out the summer which enabled me from playing. I do feel awful about not at least checking in on Feral-heart or anything online for that matter. I have recently read on the forums about the abandon Accounts thing and Id like to say that I WILL come back.

Lastly I would like to say that I was offline in September from a knee injury that took from August 28 to right about this time which I still had no computer since I was not allowed to use my lap-top and since I was already in school at that time. ALSO MY SCHOOL LOVES TO GIVE HOMEWORK!!! I get home work packets every night...Which can take hours.

So all in all, Im so sorry for being in-active but sadly I must go again because of lack of time, Maybe on the week ends I will check in on the forums but theres no garentee I will log in at all....My internet is super slow on loading FH so yeah...

Hey so a little update. I will probably be leaving for a lot longer then I wished to be gone. I have been having difficulties with school, and own personal problems. Please read below for school problems.

So with school, I have been in school for about a month, around the time when I posted this, I started in-game playing again. I soon realized that in school playing Fh was all I could think about. I was very upset when the school blocked this wonderful game so I started thinking and longing to play all day. Now that I have done so, my school work has become lazy, I can afford to get bad grades or In years to come, I will not get into a good collage.

My own personal problem is that I am just over all letting the game take over my life, which is a good and bad thing. Since I do want to be well known in the community as a helper sooner or later. But the downside is I just cant, I dont have the time or "Brains" To do so. So I really need to get myself together before I am spotted on the forums and/or game again.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 06:06:23 pm by Trinity »
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver