Author Topic: e l l i e : Fursona :  (Read 882 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
e l l i e : Fursona :
« on: October 01, 2013, 04:29:32 pm »
Ellie

"Oh, hello there!" The small brown mutt waved her tiny white paws at you, fixing her glasses and sitting down while her tail neatly coiled next to her flank. "I'm Ellie, short of, uh, nothing, I guess." Ellie gave off a giggle but saw that you weren't interested much. "Fine, let's get to the chase." Her orange eyes blinked before she splayed out infront of you. "Born and raised in Tokyo, then moved to Texas a year later. I'm not sure what I am, I only know that I'm a dog." Sighing, the fae continued, ears pinned against her head. "I'm homosexual and lived with foster-parents since mine gave me away for no good reason, but I don't really care anymore." Ellie's eyes twinkled breifly before she started to chatter again. "I can't say much about my personality, I just go with the flow." Swiping her paws across her nose, she licked her whiskers." Glancing at you with wide orange eyes, her brown fur ruffled up. "Oh, right, coffee time!" Bounding away, she flicked her tail at you, thundering off without a trace.