Author Topic: okami02's characters  (Read 887 times)

Offline okami02

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
okami02's characters
« on: October 12, 2013, 03:26:49 pm »
warning: most of my character's names is Skyla (cause i like the name and i have no more name ideas most of the time), and remember if you steal my character's appearance without at least putting some of your own style then it means your an immature brat with no imagination whatsoever (sorry im extremely overprotective of my stuff)

First there is my wolf character that i normally use, this girl has been in many RPs only to leave them due to inactiveness from the rest of the group.

Next is my dog character, i made her to try and join a dog RP just to try and change and see the contrasts between wolf and dog RP, no luck up until now.

Now this is my newest character, i made him for the fun of it since i like The White Rabbit(i also like many other characters from alice in wonderland but i couldnt make them) yes he has loppy ears and i used a canine because i didnt like the way he looked using the feline and he looked weird without a tail so i gave him one until they make a small tail like for the felines. i was hoping to use him in an Alice in wonderland type of RP too but no luck, if anyone wants to make one and wants me to join then pls feel free to ask me but here's the "cash": at least half of the group has to be active (i log in pretty much every day so dont disappoint me), no drama, preferably mapped, if any of you know where i can get a pocket watch item pls tell me.

i also have a Horus character but i havent used him since idk if there are egyptian roleplays out there and idk what sort of relationship i would have with Seth (those who have read their "contendings" might know what i mean)