Author Topic: Open Roleplaying idea  (Read 1030 times)

Offline marzishadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Tumble Mouse
    • View Profile
    • Marzi's DeviantArt
Open Roleplaying idea
« on: November 01, 2013, 02:59:26 pm »
This is just a little idea I have had for awhile for feral heart.  I've always noticed through out impressive title and feral heart people have been forming role play groups for specific roleplay, this is different from other games I have played and roleplayed in where just anyone and everyone could walk up and start roleplaying with anybody all the time. No groups were needed, in some cases there were designated roleplaying areas. I know there was a similar thing with the day of roleplay and all, but wouldn't that be great if we could just roleplay all the time whenever we wanted instead of having to find a group to roleplay with. I understand why this wouldn't work because obviously people have invented many different kinds of plots and story lines and species for roleplay, but then again we also have the ability to write bios for players to read before approaching another roleplayer. Also people would still have to recruit for mapped roleplays, but recently it has been more difficult since there is no longer general chat in public maps and players have been using the much shorter and ineffective movie clips. There is also a large number of warrior cat roleplays and not very many diverse roleplays. So when one went to openly roleplay they would mostly run into warrior cat roleplays. I notice there aren't as many lion or other large cat species roleplays either. But in open roleplay species or how ever you would like to group up would...well have a group and groups would be able to roleplay with anyone else willing to roleplay with them, instead of having little segregated groups of just cats or wolves or lions.
But over all this is just an idea and I think it would be very difficult to get the entire community to join in.
But thank you for taking the time to read this!
? Proud Scorpio  ?

Marzi, The Tumble Mouse