Author Topic: Kyrenia - My M.O.C  (Read 2963 times)

Offline iheartwolves29

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sweet Serendipity
    • View Profile
Kyrenia - My M.O.C
« on: November 11, 2013, 08:34:27 pm »
Kyrenia
'Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears......'

Kyrenia is my fursona and you will usually see me roleplaying with her around Flourite Plains or in maps.
Name: Kyrenia
Personality: Kyrenia is hyper, hardly able to focus on one thing. It's hard for her to keep quiet, even in the most serious situation, but sometimes she manages to keep quiet. Only if she's threatened or if her friends are, though. Anyways, she's one of those wolves that once they fall for someone, she falls hard. Also, Kyrenia is extremely clumsy if she is tired, extremely excited, or embarrassed. Any other times, she's just her normal- no, crazy self. Did I mention that she's different?
Blushes at the sight of: Nobody
Heart belongs to: Nobody
Loyal to: :~HeavenOfHell~:
Closest friend: A'Dria
Enemies: None that I know of
Mother of: No pups
Daughter of: Unknown
Sister to: No one
Favorite color is: Green
Species: Dog
Breed: Australian Shepherd and Dalmatian mix
Favorite prey is: Deer
Favorite season is: Fall
Favorite word is: Hope
Theme Song is: Royals by Lorde
Mostly seen in: Flourite Plains or maps
Good at: Running
Does she have a preset?: Yes
Preset download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ezuynadmxeypcor
Backstory: Kyrenia doesn't have much of a backstory, to be completely honest. She was risen by a friend of her parents, considering her mother was killed giving birth to her and her father wanted nothing to do her, and she didn't have any siblings. Eventually, she met A'Dria. They became friend right from the start. Her and A'Dria had almost everything in common, but the only difference was that Kyrenia was more daring. She was usually the one that would get them into tons of trouble. Anyways, her adoptive mother, A.K.A; her parents friend, was killed by getting hit in the side of the head by a caribou's hoof. Kyrenia was pretty sad since she had considered her as her own mother, but A'Dria, luckily, helped her get over it. And Kyrenia and A'Dria are still healthy and alive, and are still as close as they were before, maybe even closer.
-More to come-

~Does anyone know how you can make it so others can see your preset?~
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 09:00:22 pm by Kyrenia »
[color=light green]|x| Known as ~Kyrenia~ on Feral Heart
|x| Closest person to me on Feral Heart is Divergene/~ADria~
|x| Random Fact about me is my favorite breed of dog is a Australian shepherd.

+ Above image drawn by Whisker Watcher +[/color]

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: Kyrenia - My M.O.C
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 03:13:08 am »
Nice character design. ^.^ And to make it possible for other people to view your preset, you need to export it and then upload the file that appears in "presets" (NOT my presets) to a download site such as mediafire or a similar site and give the download link to your friends so they can view it. (and it will go in the "oresets" folder for them.)

Offline MarchingLion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 05:10:19 am »
Great character shes really cute I love her whole concept to australian sheperd dalmation mix briliant c: good job

Offline iheartwolves29

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sweet Serendipity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 08:51:46 pm »
Nice character design. ^.^ And to make it possible for other people to view your preset, you need to export it and then upload the file that appears in "presets" (NOT my presets) to a download site such as mediafire or a similar site and give the download link to your friends so they can view it. (and it will go in the "oresets" folder for them.)
Ahhhh, I see. Thank you so much ^-^
Great character shes really cute I love her whole concept to australian sheperd dalmation mix briliant c: good job
Thankz chu ^-^
[color=light green]|x| Known as ~Kyrenia~ on Feral Heart
|x| Closest person to me on Feral Heart is Divergene/~ADria~
|x| Random Fact about me is my favorite breed of dog is a Australian shepherd.

+ Above image drawn by Whisker Watcher +[/color]