Author Topic: Elements of survival  (Read 1294 times)

Offline DestroyerRex1203

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Elements of survival
« on: March 19, 2014, 01:38:19 am »
Personally, I don't think there's a lot to do in FH. Don't like the fact the player being immortal, plus it could have: hunger, thirst, fatigue, stamina. PvP would be something indispensable, dominate territories and reproduction (not sure if you already have in FH).

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Elements of survival
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 10:48:18 am »
 Feral heart is much more of a roleplay game, not so much a survival like wolfquest or other mmorpgs. I believe it is made this way so that characters may develop better, roleplays may run smoother due to the lack of threats. It allows players who aren't interested in the hunting or fighting side of things to roleplay in peace. And so that those who don't want to roleplay can just chat. Those might not be the exact reasons, but either way, we can't change anything without the codes.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 04:44:40 pm »
Feral heart is much more of a roleplay game, not so much a survival like wolfquest or other mmorpgs.
Aye, this, mostly.

Granted, before KovuLKD left (game creator), I believe it was his intention to eventually add hunting into the game, much like Impressive Title had, but at the moment FH is really what you make of it. As it goes with roleplaying games, the characters are really as immortal or mortal as you make them, and they're really only limited to your imagination.

Granted, some of these would be very interesting to have in the game, but at the moment this is not within our reach, at least as far as physically adding it into the game goes.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 02:46:40 am »
There is, as stated many times, also the fact that, though Kovu is rumoured to be back again, it is not actually possible to alter the game a huge amount right now.

Whilst I agree these things would be cool bananas (Especially a PvP mode) it's not possible right now.

But, that aside, if it were, I'd only really want PvP.

Maybe make it separate to help those who don't want it? Perhaps something like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttIPntwiREE

But with wolves/canines of course. c: