Author Topic: Please....  (Read 1068 times)

Offline acna2009

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I am fabulous and I know it C:
    • View Profile
Please....
« on: March 23, 2014, 10:15:35 pm »
First of all:
Sorry if this has been already made, I didnt find one, so thought of making it.
Uhm... Yea, My favourite game, Free Realms is closing, which means, that I will loose my whole Warrior Cat Clan. And it was one of the first and strongest Clans in the whole game!  :(
We decided to move to FeralHeart, so we could keep the Clan alive, but our leader and almost the whole Clan cant come, due the registrations.   :'(
So... Can the staff please change it and let the registrations be open, like before? I would apprectiate ALOT if they would be open again! There are only 8 more days left, then FR is closing, and Im really afraid tht Im gonna loose my friends. Many other Clans and our allies are moving to FH. Actually, all the Clans and Packs want to move. So yea... You will get maybe over 3000 more new players? Im not lying, the game is HUGE. It has or maybe even over 3.000.000 players.
Anyways, like I said before, could you please open the registrations?
Tyvm! ~ ?

BUDGIES!!! ???

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Please....
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 10:28:50 pm »
The registration only opens at random times, I don't know if the staff will open for you, sorry to hear about your clan I hope you get it alive soon as possible

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 10:29:37 pm »
I'd recommend PMing a staff member on this, preferable an administrator. I'm not sure just any mod can change that.The registration opens at random to keep floods of new players from entering in the game; more players means more lag. Read this about the registrations if you need more information: Click this

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 10:41:14 pm »
Ahh Free Realms... I have an account there myself and I'm quite sad to see it go but when it comes to registration being closed here I'm sorry but that has been done for a reason. If you're interested in reading more about that reason refer to the link AlphaEclipse gave you.

As much as we'd love to welcome you in straight off the registration is the way it is for a reason. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but your clan mates just have to wait their chance like everyone else does for an account. Registration opens often although random and when it is open it stays open for about 2hrs straight so you'd al have more than enough chance to join. Just remain patient and keep checking in. We're more than happy to welcome you into our community but keep in mind we have to be fair to all so we can't open registration just for you guys. I hope you can all understand.

Locking this since I believe you've got your answer.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:43:09 pm by LordSuragaha »