Author Topic: Seeking an enemy pack alpha for a mapped, literate, semi-real RP  (Read 1501 times)

Offline .Cannibalistic.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I realize this is for group advertising, but the group isn't ready to recruit until we have an enemy pack alpha.  I'll request this deleted once we recruit one.
The RP me and a few other people intend to run is literate, mapped, semi-realistic (realistic coloring, no powers, no weapons but some behaviors in the pack can be considered unrealistic) and will be active.  Our RP is actually 14 months old (formerly known as the Esthera), but it went inactive and we are now renovating it to make a new, better version.

I'm seeking an enemy pack alpha that is active (on every other day, at least), fully literate, semi-realistic, and can of course download maps.

-  You can name your own pack, preferably something unique and in another language.  The Vanidicus is our pack.
-  You do not have to share the site with us, you can make your own site.  Our site may be viewed here:  http://vanidicus.webs.com/  if you wish to see it.  
-  As said before, you must be fully literate and pretty active.
-  Once I've found someone willing to fulfill the role of enemy pack leader, I'll edit your pack's territory and camp to your liking.  I'll add anything.
-  I'll be happy to help come up with ideas, ranks, a site, etc.  All I need is a lovely person willing to be our enemy pack alpha.

The plot centers around a mass territory known as Bavan Hollows.  Bavan Hollows is rather grim and mysterious, and they say the whispers of wandering souls can be heard when you are alone...  Spending too much time alone in the territory can bring one to a state of insanity and recklessness due to the paranoia.  Loners are never trusted by Bavan's inhabitants.  Only the strong minded may survive.
Bavan doesn't destroy one physically, but mentally.  It also binds any who enter with its grounds, and does not allow them to leave, or they will die.. many are unsure why.
A pack known as the Vanidicus comes across this territory and to their misfortune they find they cannot leave it.  Having had a past of death and deceit following them and not wanting a repeat of history, the pack goes into seclusion and keeps to themselves, wanting nothing more than just peace...
But a band of loners and rogues (the enemy pack) that live in the Bavan Hollows begins to come together, driven and bound to each other by the grimness and darkness that Bavan brings.  The territory can only keep one pack alive, considering the prey shortage...  And since there is no leaving the Bavan territories, the two packs have no other choice but to fight and raid each other.  The Vanidicus must arise and abandon their ways of seclusion, and fight the proud and devious band of rogues who threaten their peace.
This isn't a clash of good and bad.  The Vanidicus is far from being 'good', as is the other pack.  Each group will have their own ranks and traditions, and be completely different with their own ways of running things...  But both believe there is only room for one pack in the Bavan Hollows.

The map is going to be rather large, not ridiculously large but big enough to hold two packs and various hidden places.  Its a mountainous forest region with rainy weather, a lake, waterfalls, hidden dens, abandoned houses, and even two dungeons/torture chambers just because.  It will be extremely detailed and pretty realistic looking, and lag shouldn't be a problem.
I'm a pretty experienced map maker, so I will edit the enemy pack alpha's territory and camp and add anything they want in it.

See the Vanidicus' site here:  http://vanidicus.webs.com/

TO APPLY FOR ALPHA
-  First choice is to add .Cannibalistic. in game (2 periods at the beginning and end) and shoot me a whisper or you can fill out this form and apply below.
-  
In game user:
Character Name:
Pack Name:  (If you don't have an idea for one, I can help you come up with one.)
Reason for applying: (optional)
Other information/questions:
Role play sample:  (May be about anything, but use the character you will be using for the alpha.  It can be long, but at least 4-5 sentences <: )

« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 05:09:27 am by Vris »

Offline astraeus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |-/
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking an enemy pack alpha for a mapped, literate, semi-real RP
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 12:50:02 am »
In game user: newtnix
Character Name: Toxic
Pack Name: Tyorei
Other information/questions: Do you already have a rival pack?
Role play sample:  Toxic sniffed around the ruins of a strange structure. There was a strange smell that he recongnized. "Fox!" he exclaimed. He searched for the creature's den. Suddenly, the fox lunged out at him. Behind it, were two fox cubs. He decided to leave it alone, so he turned tail and ran back to his pack