Author Topic: ~ Inferi Mokuzai ~  (Read 832 times)

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
~ Inferi Mokuzai ~
« on: April 16, 2014, 08:57:41 pm »
Hiya, time for another character ^3^

~ Inferi Mokuzai ~

~ Note ~ Moku is a part of a clan called 'Inferi' they are wolves that have been made back to life, well, most of them.

Breed: Unknown
Voice-over: Orochimaru - Naruto, English dubbed. (I find all their voices amazing for my characters x3x)

Spawn of Inferi Ruo X Inferi Lin
Siblings: Inferi Jersula, Inferi Kain and Inferi Shilling
Other kin: Inferi Chakra

Personality: Mokuzai can be considered majorly creepy, due to his stalking habit and intense breathing. He can make people uncomfortable and scared. Moku can be a pervert, getting too close to people and staring at females and males hinds. He is merciless when in battle, not letting anybody live unless he wants them around to do his deeds. He suffers from insanity, normally seen talking to himself or giggling without reason. He is bi-poar and unpredictable.

Backstory:
Moku lived a good life, been pampered by his father for his remarkable battle-skills and brain, also because he was the eldest of his siblings. His brothers and sisters began to become jealous and loathe him, iswell as other people. He became very lonely, not knowing what to do outside his battling. So, he made up some 'imaginary friends' for him to talk to, and people thought him 'weird' and 'insane' for this. One day, when Mokuzai couldn't handle it anymore and ended his life with his father's blade.

Mokuzai was imported to a factory and 'stitched' up. Literally. He was sent off, unsure of where to go. He stumbled across the land 'Feral-Heart' and that became his home.

Themes: Rainbow Factory - WoodenToaster

Looks:

He has a dark red pelt, has white stitchs all over his body, two glassy blood-red eyes. A white fringe going over one of side of his face. He has a slightly-stitched up face thats very pasty and loose stitching on his mouth, so he can talk. He has a rip on his back and a huge sword attached onto his back by a leather strap.
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11